What am I supposed to do now?

The B*tch you all hate

Eunhee's P.O.V.

"Oh and I wouldn't want to work for some one who is undereducated," I smirked while looking directly at Woohyun, before taking my leave. Once I was already on my way home I realized my situation. I still didn't have enough money to stay at my apartment and I definitely wasn't going to go back and beg for the job. Stupid pride. I kicked a pebble while in deep thought, I walked over to the closest bench and got comfortable. Looks like I'm going to be living on one of these from now on. I buried my face in my hands hoping that it would make all the stress go away. Thinking about my problems I soon grew drowsy and fell asleep.

-

My eyes fluttered open as I found myself in an unfamiliar place. My vision cleared up and realized I was in someones bedroom. My eyes immediately darted down to find myself fully clothed. I was relieved, though I'm an 'Ice Queen' I'm still a girl. I sat up in the bed for a while thinking about what could be happening. Did someone take advantage of me? Or maybe some one's about to me? OMG. I need to get out of here! I flew to my feet and sprinted towards the door. I turned the knob hoping the door wasn't locked, but it just had to be locked. I sat in front of the door for a bit, defeated. I just sat there for a good hour thinking about all of the possibilities of why I was here. I soon heard the door knob turning. Afraid for some reason I jumped back onto the bed only peeking to see who it was. All I saw was a black figure before...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehehe. Cliffhanger~~~ Sorry it's so short.  I don't have anything else to say so.. COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and ADD AS A FRIEND... if you like.

-aegyoseob <3