Taking the offer.

The B*tch you all hate

(Continuing from the last chapter).

Woohyun's P.O.V.

"Anyways," Hyung continued, "I'm Kim Sunggyu of Infinite, which consists of me and them." He pointed to us. I just smiled and so did everyone else, trying to create a less intimidating aura. We waited a bit for him to introduce himself as well.

"Oh right. Um... I'm Chae Jinseok, but please call me Chaejin." He bowed, finally understanding. We all just smiled again, not really sure of what to do or say.

"So, you're not our enemy then, right?" Sungjong finally decided to break the silence.

"No, of course not. I mean I hardly know you guys personally. What would I have against you?" He smiled though it seemed to have faltered a bit. I brushed it off, he probably just finds us a bit intimidating. We did say that if he was our enemy we would kill him. I realized that we hadn't introduced ourselves yet. 

"Nam Woohyun imnida," I stuck my hand out and bowed slightly. Everyone soon followed.

"Nice to meet you all!" He beamed, "You're all sunbaes, right?" We all nodded except Sungjong who started doing a bit of a celebratory dance. 

"I'm a hyung~" He sang. 

"You sure don't act like one," I smirked while everyone chuckled. He began to pout.

"Well, it was nice meeteing you Chaejin-ah, but don't we have an appointment or something right now?" Sunggyu turned around, furrowing his eyebrows, making his already small eyes even smaller. 

"Yeah, we have to meet Eunhee-ah to give her the job," I slightly smirked, "I guess we'll see you at school then?" I turned to look at Chaejin. He nodded. I turned to walk away and so did the others after saying 'Goodbye'. Where were we supposed to meet again? 

Eunhee's P.O.V.

Okay, I'm going to take that job! I arrived home and dropped my bag when it hit me. I fully forgot where I was supposed to meet him.  . Good job Lee Eunhee, great job. Now I'm going to get kicked out of my apartment and it'll be all my ing fault. Aish. I grabbed a pillow off the couch and threw it on the ground. 

"Aigoo. Waaaeee? I'm such a pabo. Pabo. Pabo. Pabo," I said while hitting myself after each word. My phone began to ring. It wouldn't stop ringing so I decided to answer it. 

"Yoboseyo?" I answered, frustration evident in my voice.

"Eunhee-ah, what's wrong?" The familiar voice rang in my ears.

"Chaejin-ah, I'm really frustrated right now. Can this wait?" I sighed into the phone.

"Aniyo. I have great news!," He sounded a bit too excited. I didn't want to crush him, though I kind of did, but he is the only person I talk to... Without screaming at all the time, anyways.

"Okay, what is it? In short form please, I'm in no mood to listen to langthy stories," I somewhat demanded.

"Well, I kind of just became friends with Infinite a little while ago," I could feel him grinning.

"Oh really?" A smirk grew on my face.

"yeah! And they said that we would see each other at school!" He began explaining everything, like how a little child would explain his school day to his umma. 

"Well, Chaejin... Oppa?" I hesitantly let the last word escape my lips.

"Yes?" He sang on the other end of the line, obviously a bit too happy about me calling him Oppa.

"Did you happen to hear anything about me? Or where I was supposed to meet up with the Woo... something guy?" I asked sounding a bit desperate. I heard him trying to stifle a laugh.

"You mean Woohyun hyung? Uh, let's see," The line was silent.

"Chaejin Oppa, are you still there?" I covered my mouth realizing how loud and willingly I said oppa.

"Your Chaejin oppa is till here," He teased, " oh. And I think I remember Hyung saying your name and something about the school." I remembered.

"Ah, komawo oppa!" I said in a rush and hung up the phone. I quicly pulled on a coat not even bothering to button it up and wrapped a scarf around my neck. I really didn't want to waste time doing so, but remembering the last time I forgot my scarf, I didn't want to have a sore throat again. I sighed as I locked the door before bolting to the school.

Woohyun's P.O.V.

Aish. Where is that girl? Is she really going to turn down such an amazing offer? I massaged my temples to ease my stress. I began hearing heavy breathing.

"Yah! Stop breathing so hard, it's irritating," I turned around to face the other members frowning, when I saw her. Lee Eunhee, what took you so long? My frown faded into a smirk. She seemed to be catching her breath, so I decided to wait until her breathing was normal again.

"So, are you taking the offer, then?" I asked, my smirk growing wider just staring at her.

""Yeah, I am " She nodded, not looking embarassed at all like I thought she would.

"Yah! Why are you acting so cool at a time like this?" I yelled at her, demanding an answer. She was smirking now. Infinite just watched us, surprised at my sudden outburst.

"What am I supposed to do then, Woohyun-ssi?" She asked me, dead serious.

"It's just, this isn't the reaction I expected," I sighed.

"Oh, so you expected me to act shy perhaps? Something out of my character? Well, Woohyun-ssi, I hope that while I'll be working with you or for you or whatever. I hope you understand that I am here to work and not to be played around with, okay?: She made a little okay sign. I nodded, somewhat embarassed.

"So, what is this job?" She finally asked the question.

"Follow me," I simply stated. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for another crappy chapter. I'm really not pleased with this. :C I might end up deleting this or editing it a bit, I'll inform you guys if I do though! ^^ Anyways, what did you guys think? o3o The story is progresing quite slowly, but I promise there will be mor Eunhee and Woohyun moment later on, and sweet / cute ones too!~ MINWOOHOO!~ So, yeah. Um, please COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and ADD AS A FRIEND if you like! But, seriously guys COMMENT, I feel like I'm writing this story for ghost. Waaah~ I promise I don't bite! Thes authour notes are becoming longer and longer. kekeke :3 I hope you guys actually read this ;aa; BYE!

-aegyoseob

P.S. Sorry for not updating yesterday! /bows a million times/ MIANHE! I was really going to, but AFF wouldn't load yesterday night... I think it might have just been my computer but yeah.. Anyways SORRY again.