The next day. (Part 2)

The B*tch you all hate

Eunhee's P.O.V.

"W-woohyun!" I stuttered surprised to see him and not Chaejin. 

"Uh... Hey," He gave a little wave before awkwardly looking down at his feet.

"So...," I started sounding lame.

"So?" He continued the conversation that seemed to be going nowhere.

"What brings you to my humble abode?" I asked leaning against the doorframe before taking a bite of my toast. I was anticipating his response -- not because I cared why he was here though I was a bit curious, I wanted to see if he knew enough words to understand my question. I almost let myself smile remembering how stupid he had been, not knowing the word masseuse. Since he is here I might as well annoy him. A smirk grew on my face as I watched him stand there for a while not saying a word.

"If you were trying to make me look stupid again it's not going to work. I read through the dictionary the other day," He flashed a smile that was sickeningly sweet. I sighed.

"Seriously, what are you doing here?" I raised a brow.

"Well, I thought since we're friends now-" I cut him off before he could continue.

"Friends? Please don't get your hopes up, just because I told you... some things yesterday it doesn't mean we are anything more than acquaintances," I clarified. I didn't realize how cold and harsh it came out, but I didn't really care. After my remark came a long, awkward silence. I began tapping my foot, not really sure of what I should do. 

"Do you want to come in?" I suggested trying to rid us of the awkward atmosphere that was eating at my insides. He merely nodded before proceeding into my house. I sighed yet again before closing the door. I tend to sigh more when I'm around other people, I think it's from annoyance. I'm not a people person.

I took a seat on a stool by the breakfast bar and continued munching on my partially eaten piece of toast. Woohyun didn't seem too comfortable in presence, which was a bit peculiar. I raised a brow before gesturing him to sit down. He took a seat beside me and started fiddling with his thumbs. This kid seriuosly keeps getting on my nerves.

I hate awkwardness, probably another reason why I don't have 'friends'. I hate starting of friendships because they always start off with awkward conversations that never have a point. Besides what are 'friends'? People always think of them to be 'good' things, I don't really see how they're good. Yay! Someone you can tell your secrets to who just end up starting gossip about you, someone you can have fights with! Woohoo! Someone to add stress to your already complicated life. How wonderful! The only good you could get from this was probably having someone to talk to about trivial things, but even just that could spark up small arguments. 

I felt a pair of eyes watching my every move as I came back to my senses. I looked over to see Woohyun looking at me with what seemed to be concern in his eyes. He reached his hand out -- causing me to flinch slightly, and gently uncreased my furrowed brows.

"You think too much," He smiled before continuing to be an awkward turtle. Yet another sigh escaped my lips before I ate my last piece of toast. I checked the time. Perfect, exactly 8 o' clock. I stood up and grabbed my bag that was resting against the wall. I slipped on my shoes and opened the door. As I was about to step outside I almost forgot that Woohyun was still in my house.

"Are you coming or not?" I yelled into the house. 

"Who're you talking to?" I heard a voice call from behind. I turned around to find Chaejin standing there. Just as I was about to walk up to Chaejin, Woohyun decided to come out. I saw something I've never seen in Chaejin's eyes before. Anger. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh-oh. What's going to happen? Of course I know... I'm just not telling hehehe :-3 Kaysooo, I know I say this everytime I update, but I sincerely apologize for  my short update and for how long it took me to post it. D; I'm such a lazy . I'm sorry. I hope I can update again tonight or maybe tomorrow. I promise I'll try my best to~! For now please COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and ADD AS A FRIEND... if you want.

-aegyoseob