Emotions.

The B*tch you all hate

Eunhee's P.O.V.

All I saw was a black figure before a gun was fired. The bullet went right through the wall missing my head by only a few inches. I was already scared out of my mind, but when I saw who it was I became absolutely petrified. Oppa. My eyes began to water, though I'm known to be emotionless this is an exception. He smirked which made my blood boil. This ing . I'm no longer that girl who won't accept that her oppa did anything wrong, now I blame everything on him. 

"W-what do you want?" I tried to sound intimidating, but obviously failed... terribly.

"So, I see you haven't changed," He shook his head, that same smirk that bothered me so much, still plastered on his face.

"I have changed, I'm not going to deny you killed our parents anymore. In fact I don't even consider you my brother anymore, you ing . I blame everything on you," I sneered, probably red in the face.

"Now, now calm down. You never used to be one to get your in a bunch," he chuckled walking towards me.

"This isn't a laughing matter," I shouted, tears flowing endlessly. I couldn't tell if it was from anger, sadness or self-pity.

"Maybe you have changed, just a smidget. You've gained a temper I see," He was standing in front of me reaching his hand out, to ruffle my hair I'm assuming. But, I slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me," I yelled, my voice echoing in the large bedroom. 

"You know, you're almost as bad as I was," he smirked, "I heard you beat people up, or sometimes even get others to do your dirty work, I'm impressed. This is how I started out, you know? Beating people to a pulp if I didn't like them, or I didn't get what I wanted. One day I found out I could do this for money. Then, umma and  appa popped up on the list. "

"H-how could you?," I couldn't hold in my old self anymore, "o-op-pa, wae?" I started sobbing uncontrollably. He acted the same way as he had on that day he killed our parents. He picked me up and threw me on the ground.

"I did because I was told to," He said before walking towards the door, "one day you might end up like this too." This made me feel a mixture of emotions, I couldn't even understand what I was feeling anymore. I couldn't just let him walk away again. I jumped off of the bed and ran after him. I kept running down the hallways, but I wasn't getting anywhere. Soon I was surrounded by darkness.

"Eunhee-ah," A voice called out to me, gentle and soothing, it almost sounded angelic. There was just one thing I didn't like about the voice...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haay. It's been a while since I last updated kekeke :3 Anyways, I hoped you liked the chapter. I'm not too pleased with this chapter either, but again, I really wanted to update. So, I hope the next chapter will be a bit better and also a bit loonger~ ^^ Also, I think I might be able to update more frequently~~~ MINWOOHOO! -celebrates-  That's all... WAIT. COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and ADD AS A FRIEND... if you want.

-aegyoseob