Let the teasing begin.

The B*tch you all hate

Eunhee's P.O.V.

 

     I woke up not remembering much from the night before, besides the fact that it was amazing. The kiss, our touches, everything felt right, everything felt good. I turned to my left, my bare body getting tangled in the covers.

    "Woohyun," I whispered while shaking his body lightly. It somewhat flustered me since we were both covered only by blankets, and though I hate to admit it, he looked damn y with his bed hair. Before I could let my mind wander any further in that direction, I peeled my eyes off of him and emerged from the covers. Still a bit flustered about the situation, I ran into the bathroom squealing. Yes, squealing. You have the right to slap me. Of course, in this already embarrassing situation it can't just end there. I didn't end up noticing the wet floor and slipped, making a loud plunk while my made contact with the floor.

    "Eunhee?" I could hear Woohyun groan.

    "I'm in the bathroom," I called out.

    "Like we were last night?" he began with the teasing already. I was not looking forward to the rest of that day...

     "Shut up!" I yelled before slamming the door, making sure it was loud enough to startle him, and hopefully have him fall off the bed. Sure enough, I could here the loud thud that I assumed came from his behind hitting the floor. He deserved it.  

    "Like you don't remember," I heard him laugh obnoxiously before continuing, "Woohyun oppa!" Though his imitation was a definite fail, it still had my face burning.

    "YAH!" I burst out of the bathroom.

    "What? Is it time for round two already?" he sent a wink my way which of course gained him a slap.

    "In your dreams!" I stomped. Woohyun seemed to find my outburst to be the funniest thing. 

    "Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure we had more than that many last night," he wiggled his eyebrows this time.

    "Oh my god! Are you ing serious!? Nam Woohyun, if I don't end up being the person to take the life from your annoyingly y body, I will personally kill myself to follow you to the Underworld. Then, I'll ing resurrect you, so I can kill you with my own two hands."

    "Sorry, what was that? All I heard was: "annoyingly y". I  already knew I was though," he began to come closer. That was when I noticed why he was laughing.

    "YOU ING !" I ran into the bathroom to hide my red face, and my body which was by the way unclothed the entire time.  FML.

 


OK. Guys, if you haven't seen what I posted in the "Story Feed", I'm planning to end this story fairly soon. I don't really have much time for anything besides my schoolwork and afterschool activities, so please understand. I will make sure that this story has an actual ending, and also when I finish I will most likely edit it. Sorry for the extremely late and short update. Seriously. I . Kay, that's all. 

DID YOU SEE SUNGJONG'S TEASER FOR INFINITE'S COMEBACK? I cried, okay? okay.

- aegyoseob

PLEASE READ:

My friend and I have started a review shop! It's called "Lemon Tree" review shop, for obvious reasons. (We're idiots for two certain INFINITE members~) So, if you have the time please check us out, and if you need a review, you now know where to request for one! SERIOUSLY. REQUEST. FROM. US. IF. YOU. NEED. A. REVIEW. Thanks! 

Here's the link:  ♡

We worked so hard guise. 6 hours on the poster! 6. HOURS. ;AAAAAAAAA;