Consequences. (Part 2)

The B*tch you all hate

Eunhee's P.O.V.

Before I could even say anything else someone pulled me out of the vehicle and tossed me somewhere. Well, they're dumb, there's no one holding my hands in place anymore nor do I think anyone's watching me. I cautiously reached up to untie the blind fold. Okay I guess no one's here then. I continued with my tactics and successfully gained my vision back! 

I placed the fabric onto my lap before freezing in my spot. Oooh, not good. I sat up straight.

"So, you honestly thought it'd be that easy?" What's-his-face made a face, and may I say it was an ugly one. As you can probably tell, I'm not good with names.

"What do you want from me?" I was genuinely curious. I fiddled with my fingers a bit nervous to hear his response. I was hoping that he wasn't going to try to me like what would probably happen if this was a drama or some kind of fan fiction. I felt shivers down my spine.

"I want you to cry in front of the school while kneeling down and apologizing," He said firmly. I let a bitter laugh escape my lips. This was one of those situations where even I can't hold it in, This is ridiculous, was he still dreaming? Or maybe he wasn't in the best state... probably drunk?

"Are you okay?" I walked up to him and observed his face. Funny, he seemed fine. His eyes weren't droopier or perkier than normal eyes would be.... I stood there for a bit longer before continuing my inspection of his condition. Is he actually serious about this? The thought lingered in my brain as I inhaled his scent. The strong smell of his cologne made me nauseous, it dulled my sense of smell. I took another whiff of him before confirming that the smell of alcohol wasn't present. 

"So, you're serious?" I raised a brow. I kind of admired the guys guts, but the fact that he kidnapped me cancels out that admiration... So I guess this gives him a minimal chance of receiving mercy from me.

"Took you enough staring and sniffing to figure that out," He sighed, "So, tomorrow morning at 8:20 sharp we'll perform the stunt then." He clapped his hands as to confirm our agreement.

"Hello?" I waved a hand in front of his face," I haven't agreed to any of this, so how about no," 

"Well, it's already final, so get over," He flipped his hair out of his eyes. Was he trying to charm me or something... truthfully the only thing that would attract would be a medic, he looked like he was having a neck spasm.

"What makes you think that I'll give in to your plans anyway?" I gave him a look before proceeding to mock him, "your charm?" I flipped my hair in a like way he had done.

"Not at all," He chuckled, which caused me to become infuriated by his arrogance and persistence, "this is what makes me think you'll give in." He pulled out a piece of paper.

"Please?" I rolled my eyes, "What's so special about a piece of paper?"

"Take a look," He smirked. I froze as my eyes scanned the photo right in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys~ Anyways I don't know when I can update next, but anticipate it. Cliffhanger~ ;p Anyway, COMMENT SUBSCRIBE and ADD AS A FRIEND... if you like.

- aegyoseob