Fixed.

The B*tch you all hate

Eunhee's P.O.V.

For a second I thought I was going to be alone again. I felt like I could just die right there.

"Because I love you," I heard Chaejin whisper the words. They were like music to my ears. I hadn't realized it, but he was important to me. For the first time in years a small smile played on my lips. The wall I had taken years to build was knocked down in a day. Am I really this weak? I subconsciously hugged Chaejin. 

"Thank you," I whispered, hiding my face. 

"Mwo?!" He held me by my shoulders making me look him in the eye, "did you just say..."

"Thank you?" I completed the question for him. This was followed by some silence, I didn't complain though, I figured it would take a while for him to absorb my words of gratitude.

"What did I do?" He looked at me genuinely confused, "I thought you were mad at me for... you know?" 

"Being stupid," I completed another one of his sentences. I calmed down before I could turn my statement into a rant. "I thanked you for being there for me," I smiled, showing him this time.

"No problem, I'll always be there for you," He pulled me into a hug. Of course the nice moment couldn't last too long though, for a second there I almost forgot that the world was against me. My phone began to ring and the number on the screen had me wanting to cry again. My hand shakily held the phone while my finger, hovering over the accept button. With much hesitation I finally answered.

"Y-yoboseyo?" I bit my lip.

"I'm pretty sure you know why I'm calling, right?" Mr. Baek's voice boomed through the phone.

"Ah, n-neh," I paused for a second clutching onto the cheque I was holding, "I have the money."

"Good, good. I'll be waiting for you outside," And with that the conversation ended. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Why was that so hard? You have the money..." Chaejin wondered aloud.

"Well, Chaejin, did it ever occur to you that since this cheque is from Nam Woohyun, it could possibly be fake?" I raised a brow at him.

"Waah. My Eunhee really takes everything into account before making a move!" He clung onto my arm seemingly impressed. Same old Oppa. Wait, hold up. Did I just willingly call him oppa? Yes, yes I did... ​My apartment was soon in sight and so was Mr. Baek. I glanced over at Chaejin who seemed to be zoned out. Since he doesn't seem like he'll be of help cheering me on... Eunhee hwaiting! ​I held out the cheque to Mr. Baek who examined it for a second before slipping it out of my hands. Without a word he hopped into his car and left.  

"What am I supposed to do about net month's rent?" I sighed.

"Work maybe?" Chaejin suggested.

"I wanted to avoid working at all costs though," I was frustrated.

Chaejin's P.O.V.

She was pouting and it was just too cute. I couldn't help myself. I reached out my hands and pinched the life out of her cheeks.

"Chaejin!" Her voice echoed. Uh-oh. ​I ran into the building as fast as I could trying to remember which apartment was hers. But, before I could tae another step I was tackled to the ground. 

"You want to try doing that again?" She said through gritted teeth.

"Can I?" I cocked my head to the side. No one can resist this aegyo. As I expected, a tint of pink was visible on her cheeks.

"No," She mumbled while getting off me.

"Finally, you're really heavy you know? What do you eat, dumbbells?" I laughed.

"Chaejin!" She hit my back multiple times.

"It hurts," I whined. All I got back was a merong and a door slammed in my face. 

Eunhee's P.O.V.

I kind of felt bad for locking Chaejin out of my apartment, but I didn't want to lose... especially at a childish game like this one. I sat on my couch cross-legged before finally deciding that he had suffered enough.

I opened the door to see Chaejin still on the floor.

"Get up! I don't want people to think I'm friends with a homeless person!"

"Without me you would be a homeless person," He smirked. Where did this kid get all this courage from? Just days ago he would apologize for doing anything significantly 'mean'...

"Do you want to come in or...?" I opened the door wide.

"Sure," He stepped into my home before stopping in his tracks.

"Pabo!" He smacked me on the head.

"What was that for?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You could have used the money for all this stuff for your rent!" He made huge motions with his arms, it made him look like he was doing some weird swimming .

"Well sorry for wanting to live luxuriously!" I threw my hand in the air. This argument was followed by a long silence. We ended up sitting side by side on the couch... with zero conversation.

"So," Chaejin tried to start something, but unfortunately he couldn't think of anything else to say after that. I sighed, which seemed to have caugh his attention.

"Yes?" I tilted my head slightly. But, he only continued to stare at me.

"Chaejin?" I was now worried, what are the signs of again?! Just as I was about to call 119 (A/N: 119 is korea's 911) he tugged on my hand. I heaved a sigh of relief.

"Eunhee, what am I to you?" He asked out of nowhere... kind of, because he was staring at me the whole time, so I guess it's related... somehow. But, what kind of question is this? 

"More than an acquaintance a bit less than a friend I guess..." I trailed off suddenly feeling a pang of guilt. He loved me for God's sake and that's what I say to him?! 

"Eunhee-ah, look at me," He held me by the shoulders once again. I looked into his eyes and couldn't look away. As his face came closer mine grew pinker. Now,  couldn't move... was I having a ? But, before I could grab hold of my cell phone I felt something against my lips. I was stunned to see Chaejin's face. He pulled away with a face probably just as pink as mine.

"Oppa," I murmured. 

"Eunhee-ah," he smiled.

"Thank you for fixing me."

 


 

 

It's been forever since I've updated hasn't it!? Well, I have perfectly good reasons for this. Firstly, I had my piano exam not too long ago... which I think I might have failed ;aaaa; and I've been banned from watching or doing stuffs related to kpop. But, I was able to sneak onto my laptop today and update!~ YAAAAY! So, once again as usual I'm extremely sorry. And also I am not giving up on this story so don't worry! Is anyone watching Infinite's new variety show? Ranking king anyone? Yes? No? Well, it's hilarious! I recommend you watch it! Also, remember that poll about a new fic I was going to write... I've started it!  YAY! I just haven't been able to post that here... :3 But, I decided to put Chunji as the main character... DKM. I just thought he fit the part better and I really like Teen top so yeah... hehe. But, don't fret, Deullie is still in the story! He's just not the main... SO anyway COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! And add me as a friend... If you dare! JK. I'm really nice guise do it!

​-aegyoseob