Dating.

The B*tch you all hate

Chaejin's P.O.V.

Once I pulled away from the kiss I could feel my face grow hot. I just kissed her. It took a while for the thought to actually make any sense to me, and just as my mind started to clear up I looked in front of me to see her face. Why does her face have to be so damn attractive?  I sighed as I turned to look away, trying my best to ignore the awkward atmosphere I had just created. I let my eyes wander around the room, examining each thing my eyes landed on thoroughly before moving onto the next object. After what felt like at least an hour I memorized the layout of the entire house, as well as the patterns on Eunhee's rug. But, the atmosphere was only slightly changed. I felt like I needed to break the ice again. 

"Eunhee-ah," I tried to start a simple conversation,  only to find myself talking to no one. She fell asleep, but at least she didn't ditch me. I took this time to stare at her face. I always knew that she was attractive, but now that I look closely I can't pull my eyes away from her. Her porcelain skin made her pink lips stand out which complimented her rosy cheeks, etc. Every one of her features highlighted another for you to stare at, she was hypnotizing. I could have stared her all night, but she decided to wake up.

"Oppa!" the surprise was evident in her eyes.

"I wasn't doing anything!" I defended myself before being accused of anything... Smart Chaejin, that doesn't give away anything at all. 

"So you were doing something..." she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I was just admiring your pretty face," I smiled, hoping that this would end the questions. 

"Admiring my pretty face or planning my ?" she stuck out her tongue.

"Yah! That's not something to joke about! I would never do that to you.. against your will," I stuck out my tongue this time.

"Well, the face you were making while staring at me sure looked like you were ready to pounce on me... Did I mention you were your lips?" She smirked totally ignoring the last part that I said. But, by this time I couldn't think of a come back. My embarrassment was probably evident. Did I really my lips? 

"Okay, now that we've confirmed that you're a ert let's get something to eat!" she said rather enthusiastically. She stood up grabbing her coat and myself along before I stopped her.

"Now that the awkward atmosphere is gone, can we talk?" I asked seriously.

"Yeah, I think we need to talk," I could see her smile slightly. I haven't seen her smile so much before, it kind of scared me.

"Hold on, I just want to clarify. After that you know, what are we now?" she asked letting a blush tint her cheeks. I knew what she meant but decided to play with her for a bit. 

"After the what?" I feigned a confused expression.

"Oppa! You know what I'm talking about," she whined.

"I seriously don't know what you're talking about," I lied once again, being around Eunhee really is a bad influence on me. I haven't realized how great at lying I've become.

"Really? You know... The kiss," she barely murmured the last word. Her cheeks turned pink again causing her to hide her face. She's too cute~ I couldn't help but swoon over her cuteness.

"What do you want us to be?" I asked with my most serious expression, once I had recovered. 

"I-I don't know," she stuttered.

"Then I guess we're dating! I told you it would happen!" I couldn't help the fact that I just proclaimed her as mine. The silence lasted a bit too long for me to stay comfortable, after all it takes both peoples' decisions to have a relationship. 

"I'd like that," she whispered just loud enough for me to hear. 

Eunhee's P.O.V.

"I'd like that," I whispered half hoping he heard it and half hoping he hadn't. I could feel my heart palpitating in my chest. I could feel blood rush to my cheeks in the same instant. It felt so good to finally have someone care about me more than anyone else. While I was waiting to hear tthe yells escape from Chaejin's mouth I felt something wet on my hands. I was hoping that it wasn't drool because I haven't experienced a Chaejin yet. I cringed at just the thought of it.

"Eunhee-ah," He whispered. I turned to look at him, only to have my jaw drop. He was crying. 

"Chaejin Oppa, if you didn't want to date you could have just told me!" I gave him a hug. I felt tears forming in my own eyes, was this all just an act. I couldn't think of any other explanation for his behaviour. I hope my assumptions are wrong.

"Are you seriously stupid Eunhee?" He pulled away from me and put both of his hands on my cheeks. I guess my assumptions were right, I felt hot tears fall from my own face.

"Yah! Don't cry," he tried to wipe my tears away but I stopped him.

"Don't pretend to care if you've only been leading me on this whole time!" I yelled. How did this day even end up this way? This was probably the most complicated day I've ever encountered.

"What are you talking about?" He gave me a confused look. I pulled his hands away from my face.

"You're crying, the only reason you could be crying is because you're upset. You don't want to date e and that's okay, just don't lead me on," I spoke a bit more calmly this time letting the tears stream down my face. I guess I really failed to realize how important Chaejin was to me.

"You really are stupid," he smiled whilst pulling me in for another hug, "I'm not upset. Have you ever heard of 'tears of joy'?"

"Yeah, why?" I was kind of catching on to what he was trying to say.

"Well, those tears that I shed were exactly that 'tears of joy,'" he murmured into my hair. I let a smile spread across my face again and the tears started flowing again. This was my first time experiencing 'tears of joy' I liked crying for another reason other then pain and sadness. It felt good. Extremely good.

"And Eunhee-ah don't ever think anything as stupid as that ever again. After all of this, I'll try my best to be there for you. I've had a crush on you since we first met and did all of this to become something more than an accomplice, which I have. I don't think I'll ever let anything come between us, as cheesy as that sounds. I know that your feelings for me aren't as strong, but hopefully one day they will be," he smiled after his touching and super cheesy speech. I cringed a bit, but smiled at him anyway. I felt good. It's been a long time since I've felt this way.

"So we are dating right?" he asked.

"Well you haven't formally asked me, you know?" I couldn't believe I let something so... cliché escape from my lips. 

"Lee Eunhee, would you be my girlfriend?" He smiled.

"Yes," I hugged him tight. I cannot believe that this much has happened in a day, I might as well have started liking Justin Bieber. I laughed to myself realizing my thoughts. That's never going to happen.


HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Okay, before everyone starts throwing stuff at me I have a bunch of excuses ready to be explained! Okay, my first excuse isn't really going to make you guys forgive me, but yeah. Guys, I am a very lazy person and I don't even know how I've managed to write so many chapters... even though most of them are short for which I apologize. Also school has started... well it started a while ago but yeah. Anyways, I'm taking advance classes which take a bit more work and assign more homework, and I'm also taking three of my classes in french which is quite difficult and I really don't know anymore. I really want to say that I'll  update again this wee or net week, but I'd be lying knowing my laziness and school work would get in the way. SO that was actually two of my reasons. My third reason is this year I'm trying dance, and surprisingly I'm doing quite well, but this also interferes with my updating. And also I am continuing my piano studies? idek what I should call them, but okay. Yeah, I'm now getting ready for Grade eight exams which are seriously difficult and expensive. I really am sorry and this has turned into a rant-ish? kaysoo, that's all I guess. DON'T HATE ME FOR NOT UPDATING, COMMENT, SUBSCRAAAYBEEE (DO EET) and/or ADD AS A FRIEND... if you like. 

Seriously guys I am not a scary person and I won't bite your head off if you give me your opinion about something. So please do comment, the only reason I actually updated today was because I finally went on aff and saw some people commented saying that they actually wanted me to update. I wasn't really sure before is anyone was reading my stuff anymore so I didn't really bother to update. I know it's wrong of me to work that way, but yeah. I need motivation too! To those who commented thanks so much! Shall I have a replies section in my A/Ns now? Hmmmm. Well for today I will, since you guys are the reason for this update.

Replies to all those lovely commenters~ (I LOVEE YOU GAIZ.)

@CassieTheInspirit; SO sorry for not updating. I was lost in the rainforest of my laziness and school work. MIAN~ I know you now, and here is your update~ You're comment really motivated me to write this, thanks! :3 

@Infinite_8; OMG. I'm glad you like my story~ Here's the update! Your comment  gelped motivate me to write this! Thankyous~

Okay, that is all my lovelies~ Hopefully the chappie isn't too short! And hopefully some of you actually read my author's note. LOL (I know they're always extremely long, but I always have so much to say. gaaah, here I go again. I'm just gonna stop here.)

-aegyoseob

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!? (New font by the way~ like it? :3)