A Step Closer to Friendship.

The B*tch you all hate

Eunhee's P.O.V.

While we were walking to my house it was awkwardly silent. We would usually be arguing or annoying the hell out of each other, but I think my crying kind of ruined the mood for that. I was walking at least a couple feet ahead of Woohyun, damn he's a slow walker, occasionally taking small glances back at him just to make sure he was still close behind. He seemed really distant the whole way, not even trying to start a conversation to get rid of this damned awkward silence. I decided to give him some quiet time to get his thoughts sorted out. I started to walk a bit faster eager to get home and rid myself of the silence that surrounded us. It was beginning to irk me, for some reason, to the point that I missed the annoying and arrogant Woohyun. I subconsciously let out a sigh as we approached the low rise apartment.  We climbed up the stairs, both of us still not saying anything. The sounds of us trudging up the stairs echoed, soon joined by the jingling of my keys. Once we reached the door I slid the key into the slot and turned it making a little 'click' sound. I twisted the doorknob and welcomed Woohyun into my home, not too willingly. I was definitely not looking forward to the slowly approaching events, Woohyun seemed to feel the same way, on account of he was just standing there.

"Um, do you still want to discuss earliers happenings or..." I trailed off. He just pushed past me and landed his on the couch. I took a deep breath in before doing the same.

"So," He started awkwardly.

Woohyun's P.O.V.

"So," I started, not really knowing what to say, "want to start?" I gave her a questioning look.

"Er... Do I have a choice?" She gave me one of those smirks that I haven't seen for what feels like a longtime, though I saw it just this afternoon. I shook my head. She sighed seeming defeated, but I was wrong to assume things.

"What makes me obligated to tell you of all people? I mean I haven't even told Chaejin and he's like the only person I'm slightly fond of," She quickly came back with something to keep her secret.

"Well, you know I could tell the whole school about you being a crybaby," I shot back making her eye twitch a bit. It was actually kind of creepy.

"I am not a crybaby. If you knew what I was crying about, you wouldn't think so either," she growled through gritted teeth, I have to admit it was a tiny bit intimidating.

"Oh. Well, I don't know, so you're still a crybaby in my eyes," I . I swear I saw smoke coming from her ears.

"If you want to know so damn bad then I'll tell you," she fumed, then lowered her voice a bit, "But, I swear, Nam Woohyun, that if you tell anyone about this you will never live to see another day," I examined her face for a while, then felt myself shiver from her cold glare. She was definitely not joking.

"Well, you see it's pretty simple," she said, calmer this time.

"Continue," I butted in before she could speak, just to irritate her. 

"You see," she let out an exasperated sigh.

"No I don't see," I couldn't help but let it slip out. She shot me one of the scariest looks.

"S-sorry, continue," I managed to sputter.

"As I was saying, before I got interrupted by stupid comments," she looked up at me, pausing for a bit to make sure I wasn't going to disrupt her again. "My brother killed my parents," she finished with a bear whisper. I looked at her shocked to hear her sobs for the second time today. I mean this is the 'Unemotional Ice Queen' of Epik High. I sighed and wrapped my arms around her, again. It didn't feel as awkward as before, but still not quite comfortable.

"He did it for money, the damn bastard. He acted so mean to me after I tried to deny he did it, even after he admitted it. I was willing to forgive him, but he pushed me away, and he left me. I had to live alone. I refused to go live in an orphanage no matter how much people encouraged me to, I was so attached to him. I waited for him everyday in front of our old house, but he never came..." I heard her blubber. She hugged me tightly.

"Do you still want to know the rest?" she yelled, suddenly pushing me away. I was speechless for a while. Now I feel bad. I stood there, frozen, watching her cry until she fell to her knees weeping.

"Eunhee-ah," I said in a barely audible voice. She looked up at me with tear-brimmed eyes before I took her into another comforting embrace.

"I know it's hard, but you'll be alright," I rubbed her back, trying my best to console her. At this moments, it felt like we were friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You guys probably hate seeing the purple squiggles. lol xD Anyways, sorry for such short chapters, I don't have the attention span to write them. D; Well, I hoped you like this though, 'cause I really tried my best for this chapter~ ^^ I also want to let you guys know that this will probably be quite a long fic, if you couldn't already tell since like six chapters are for just one day... but I guess that could be 'cause they're short. Oh wells. So yeah! COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and ADD AS A FRIEND... if you like.

-aegyoseob

Oh yeah and sorry for not updating when I said I would... I had a french speech to write, but now it's done so... /drum rolls/ possibly MORE UPDATES~!