Consequences. (Part 1)

The B*tch you all hate

Chaejin's P.O.V.

My shocked expression soon morphed itself into a mischievous one. Hehehe. Eunhee's blushing, may the teasing begin~

"Aw, is our Eunhee blushing~" I poked her cheeks, causing her too fully hide her face behind her hands.

"You know the pink tint really compliments your skin tone," I held back a snicker. I don't think what I said even made any sense, but this was just too fun. Who could imagine that the 'Ice Queen' would be embarassed by such a small detail? As much as I was enjoying being the one to instead of vice versa we were going to be late for school.

"Yah! Come on," I slapped the back of her head, as you can tell feeling a bit of dominance over her. She took a peek between her fingers her face still covered. But, just that peek made me regret my previous action. As she placed her hands back down to her sides she sent me a glare before striding off.

"Wait for me!" I scrambled after her. When I finally caught up to her she didn't say a word, I didn't dare to speak up first either afraid she would burst! Not a word was exchanged between us two as the school grew nearer and nearer. Just as we arrived at the gates, I heaved a sigh and decided that we should probably talk later... or tomorrow.

Eunhee's P.O.V.

I stayed quiet the whole time we were walking to school in hopes that he would leave me alone, at least just for today. When we arrived at the gates my wish was granted. I did a mini celebration, in my head of course. Just as I thought that nothing could possibly go wrong, something did.

"Yah!" I heard a somewhat familiar voice.

"," I whispered, recognizing the voice before ducking my head, ready to bolt.

"You're not going anywhere," He grabbed me by the wrist before I could lift a foot off the ground. I pulled away.

"And why is that?' I challenged. He just gave me a look before dragging me away. This lazy , can't even tell me where we're going before kidnapping me. I inwardly shook my head. He blind folded me before proceeding with his plan. I definitely wasn't intimidated by the guy, even knowing his possible motives.

"What's your name again?" I asked teasing him a bit, but in all honesty I really didn't know his name. We were now in some car. I'm pretty sure anyways, though I couldn't really tell since I couldn't see...

"So, you ruined my relationship out of boredom and you don't even remember my name? Or did you just not know it from the start?" I couldn't see him, but I was almost positive that he was red in the face.

"Yes, and yes," I nodded my head with a thoughtful expression. In one motion I felt my cheek start to sting. Well, at least now I know that I probably shouldn't slap Chaejin anymore, because that hurt like a .

"So, what's your name already?" I demanded, fortunately I was able to hide the pain I was experiencing. 

"Chae Daniel," (A/N: Yes, Chae Daniel from Dalmatian if you know them.) His voice quivered. Either he was really angry or he was crying... Okay the logical answer would be anger, but I really want it to be the crying option. After that slap I don't think I want anymore of his anger vented out on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am extremely sorry. /bows a bagillion times/ I actually feel really bad for posting this chapter D; It's so short. Okay so I know you guys probably don't forgive me, but... /does the 'Sorry Sorry' dance anyways/ Okay. Now that I am done apologizing I will start with the excuses. Honestly I shouldn't have any since I just had a four day weekend, but I get really distracted and the past week I had a lot of homework, so I didn't have time then. But, I promise, cross my heart and hope to die (at this rate I might die), that I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW! Aaaand, about the being distracted part... I WILL PROMISE YOU~ Does that ring a bell? Well, if not I've been watching You're beautiful. I love this drama. Jeremy is the cutest. I swear.

Oh yeah! Has anyone seen 'The Hunger Games'? It was a pretty good movie. I haven't read the books though... and I may never find the time to do so :3 But, I loved it anyways. I saw it with boy1a4 and naegaplz last weekend~ ^^ By the way you should go check out their stories~ Don't forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and ADD AS A FRIEND...if you like.

AGAIN SORRY FOR THE MINIMAL UPDATES! /bows 90 degrees

- aegyoseob