I'm only human.

The B*tch you all hate

Eunhee's P.O.V.

"Eunhee-ah," A voice called out to me, gentle and soothing, it almost sounded angelic. There was just one thing I didn't like about the voice... the owner. I opened my eyes for real this time to see Nam Woohyun petting my head.

"Woohyun-ssi!" I exclaimed while quickly trying to get up. Woohyun pushed my head back onto his lap, which I found incredibly weird. I looked up, getting ready to yell at him, but decided not to. The look on his face seemed so pained and kind of... guilty.

"Woohyun-ssi," I said a bit gentler, successfully getting up this time. He didn't even look at me.

"You were crying," Was all he said before looking me straight in the eyes. 

Woohyun's P.O.V.

Is this really the Lee Eunhee I know? I took a small glance at her face to make sure I didn't mix her up with someone else. Yup, that's her. 

"You were crying," I blurted before even thinking. I watched the expression on her face turn from calm to menacing.

"Don't toy with me Nam Woohyun," she growled, I could almost see the fire in her eyes. But, I stayed calm.

"I'm not toying with you Eunhee-ah, I'm telling the truth," I replied calmly. She searched my eyes for a moment, then sighed.

"W-was I saying anything?" She stuttered. Wait. She stuttered. My eyes widened in realization that I now had the chance to gain a secret weapon. I kept myself from smirking, though it was quite a challenging task.

"All I heard you say was Oppa," I eyed her waiting for an answer.

"Oppa," She repeated.

"Uh, yeah," I smiled nervously, slightly freaked out by the emotionless yet sad expression on her face.

"Oppa," She said yet again. I sighed.

"So... You going to tell 'bout this 'Oppa' of yours?" I raised a brow at her. She shook her head violently, if she shook it any harder it could've fallen off.

"No!," She yelled at me, tears b her eyes. Now, I felt a bit guilty about my mission, I need to do it though. She stood up, about to bolt before I grabbed her wrist.

"Eunhee-ah, you know I've never seen this side of you before..." I looked at her genuinely worried, "It worries me. I thought you were supposed to be the emotionless 'Ice Queen' of Epik High?" 

"Nam Woohyun, I'm only human you know?" She turned to look at me with a piercing glare.

"I know, but," I stopped in mid-sentence. I couldn't think of anything. What was I going to say? 'I know, but you're supposed to be emotionless, so live up to your reputation.' I was only making things worse. I can't even console someone without thinking about my own problems. I began to have second thought about my mission.

"But, what?" She stared at me waiting for an answer, tears now rolling down her cheeks. I pulled her into a hug. I was shocked by my own actions.  Did I really just do that? I waited for her to push me away, but suprisingly the impact of her push never came. Instead I felt her arms embrace me back. Is she really in that much pain? I heard her muffled sobs agains my chest.

"Shh. Let it all out," I rubbed circles around her back, consoling her. Once the sobbing subsided she pulled away.

"Thank you Woohyun-ssi," She bowed ninety degrees.

"No problem. Do you want to tell me what you've been crying about? Only if you want to," I asked trying not to sound demanding.

"I guess...," She looked a bit unsure, "why don't we discuss this at my house, so I don't have to embarrass myself in front of anymore people if I burst out crying..." I gave her an okay sign and we were off. The walk to her house was silent. She was walking in front of me leading the way only looking back a couple times to make sure I wasn't too far behind. The walk gave me some more thinking time. Woohoo. The whole purpose of going to the park was to take a break from my thoughts, but I just gained some more. I can't even understand what I'm feeling anymore. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ouuu. More Woohyun! YEEEY~ Um, so I updated today suprisingly! So for the next couple chapters it's going to be mainly Eunhee and Woohyun stuffs, so look forward to that! But I'm sad to say there probably won't be any or much of Chaejin though~ :c I hope you guys like my story so far~ Please tell me what you think!~ I might update again today by the way. Yeeey~ And if not probably tomorrow if I don't have much homework! MINWOOHOO!~ Um yeah, so COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and ADD AS A FRIEND... if you like.

-aegyoseob

P.S. Sorry for the short chapters lately, I'm hoping to post some longer ones ^^