The next day.

The B*tch you all hate

Eunhee's P.O.V.

I woke up, trying to remember what had happened yesterday. Why did I even let Woohyun come into my house? Aish. I ruffled my hair, frustrated with myself.

I noticed that I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I felt like a slob especially after seeing my reflection. My hair was messier than my usual bed hair and my mascara was dried up all over my face. I let out a deep sigh before my eyes scanned the room to make sure Woohyun didn't break anything. As my eyes wandered they landed on the clock. Holy freaking shisus. It read 5 a.m. I hesitantly dragged myself into the bathroom wanting to freshen up. As I stepped into the cubicle the cold water immediately struck my body causing me to yelp in surprise. Nonetheless I stayed put desperately scrubbing the makeup off of my face.

I stepped out of the shower after what felt like hours scrubbing and wrapped a towel around my body. I changed carelessly into my uniform, my hair still soaking wet. I looked over at the clock and it now read 7 a.m. I had a good hour to kill before I needed to head off to school, if I feel like being on time anyways. I lay on the bed silently for a while until I couldn't take doing nothing anymore. I snatched my towel and wrapped my hair with it before looking for other things to do.

I decided to have breakfast this morning. I took a piece of bread, stuck it into the toaster and pressed the button. While I was waiting for the bread to spring back up as toast, the doorbell rang. It's probably Chaejin. I took my time walking to the door, stopping to observe everything around me before taking a step forward, just to test his patience for annoying me so early. I was only about two feet away from my starting point when my toast popped up. Of course I went back and got my toast before proceeding. While I was taking my time, Chaejin decided to be smart and rang the doorbell repeatedly. I grew annoyed with it and speed walked to the door, I didn't run because it was too early in the morning for that, in my opinion. I slammed the door open and looked at the person straight in the eye.

"W-woohyun!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guise!~ Sorry for the late and short chapter... I hope I'll be able to write longer and better ones in the future. You can hit me now if you want. D; Anyways, idk if I'm going to be able to update frequently or not, so just hope for the best~ ^^ That's all. SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT and ADD AS A FRIEND... if you like.

-aegyoseob