Unfaithful?

The B*tch you all hate

Eunhee's P.O.V.

 

     It's been a month or two since we've been dating. I'm not positive, but I think that our blissful days full of love have passed. It's not that we don't love each other anymore, but I don't think I felt love in the first place; infatuation or warmth may be a better way to explain how I feel toward him. I haven't realized my confusion with my emotions which caused me to make somewhat rash actions. Was the 'love' I felt for him real? I'm not sure, but right now it doesn't matter. Last night we fought; not our usual petty fights, but one of those fights that result in possessions of all sorts strewn across the floor. I think I may have been in need of that fight though, maybe it was for the better, so that I would realize my feelings.

     I guess it is true what they say about women. We care a lot about feelings and emotions, you could even say we over think about such things. I don't know if that's just for me, but I'd rather like thinking that I'm not that single mushy hearted female who's sitting by herself thinking about her feelings. What a great day for all of these events to take place though; Christmas Eve, it's definitely the day you want to be alone and dateless! If the sarcasm in my thoughts weren't evident... I was indeed being sarcastic. 

     "Eunhee!" a familiar voice rang in my ears. After identifying the voice I was quite relieved, to say the least, that it wasn't Chaejin. Just thinking about his name caused me to indulge myself into thoughts about my feelings again, but this time I was thankful for the impatience that the jerk at the door held. He knocked on the door, just hard enough so that he wouldn't smash it. 

     "I'm coming, alright? Hold on," I called out, hoping that he heard me so that my poor door would suffer no more.

     "Hurry up! It's freezing in this hallway, is the heater even on?" I could clearly picture the annoyance on the said jerk's face, even blocked with a door.

     "Come in," I sang opening the door for him.

     "Took you long enough. I stood there for about fifteen minutes yelling and knocking, is Chaejin here or something? You guys were eating each other's faces weren't you? Where is the bastard?" He said seemingly annoyed, but the smile on his face told me otherwise. His joke would have usually caused me to giggle, even if it was fake, but today I couldn't bring myself to do so. Unfortunately he noticed. 

     "Are you okay? You've been in Mars for about five minutes now," he teased me, but today it was just answered with silence.

     "Are you mad at me?" he did his little aegyo jig while saying so, but still I remained silent. I tried to talk, I really did. Chaejin said that I should talk more freely with everyone instead of ignoring them and using them for play things, and I have been doing that. But, I couldn't bring myself to talk, I was troubled and angry that I thought about him so often.

     "It's Chaejin, isn't it?"  he seemed to have finally mustered up enough courage to ask the question. Once he walked in and saw my face, I could tell he knew. 

     "Let's go," he tugged on her arm, just hard enough to pull me off of the couch. Without asking any questions I complied, though this no longer came as a surprise to many whom I've become close with. I've decided that I need to trust people more and just go with it. I pictured Chaejin saying those words to me. Why does he keep appearing in my thoughts? 

 

Woohyun's P.O.V.

 

     I continued to drag her to my car, not attempting to start any sort of conversation; just by looking at her, she's not in the mood to talk. I plopped her into my car, then proceeding to open my door. It was locked. I let out a huge sigh and went back to the other side to open Eunhee's door again, but just my luck! Her door's locked too. Dammit. I stopped and took deep breaths -- taking yoga classes with Sunggyu has seriously helped with my temper. I proceeded to knock on Eunhee`s window gently, well aware that she probably wouldn't hear me anyway. I stopped and waited for a minute or two, hoping that somehow that she would come back from her little trance. I just stared at her through the window looking like an extremely obsessed fan or stalker of some sort just waiting to pounce on my prey. Just as I was about to give up the door opened and almost hit me in the face. 

     "I know I'm distracting, but don't leave your keys all over the place. What were you thinking when you put them in my pocket anyway?" she teased, thought I'd usually get annoyed, this time I was just happy to see her a bit more normal.

     "Did I really do that..?" I quietly asked myself all the while grabbing the keys from her hands. Luckily, she didn't hear me, I would have received a witty remark after a witty remark, and so on. After finally getting into the car and successfully driving off a small conversation started.

     "Yes, you did do that," I saw her smirk from my peripheral vision.

     "I knew nothing like that could just slide," I laughed a bit.

     "Of course, I still am the same so called 'Ice Queen' I still have to keep at least part of that with me," a small smile etched on her face.

     "Okay, we're here!"  I shouted, probably a bit more enthusiastically than needed, but that's just how I am. Looking outside the window I admired  my choice in date locations.

     "This is our first date, so don't mess it up!" I scolded her playfully.

     "Date? Who said I would go on a date with you? Besides, I'm currently in a relationship with Chaejin, even if we are fighting. That would make me unfaithful!" words spilled out of like she was having verbal diarrhea. She kept going on about reasons on how wrong this was, and nonsense to my ears. No, I did not shut her up with my lips, wouldn't that be just a bit cliché? I calmly put a hand over .

     "Calm down. It's not like we're secret lovers or something, just think of this as a favour. I did pay for you apartment's rent and you need to do yourself a favour; have fun," I smiled at her, meaning every word I said.

     "Fine," She let me drag her inside the cafe. It had a very cute and bright atmosphere, almost like it came out of a children's book, but was then modified a bit to fit more mature tastes. We ordered two lattes and picked custom cream designs for each other. Once the lattes arrived, we laughed simultaneously. My latte had the words 'You Jerk!' in fancy cursive surrounded by hearts. I hope she liked mine too.

Eunhee's P.O.V.

   

     I laughed genuinely for the first time since my fight with Chaejin, and it felt nice. It happened just hours ago, so you may not think it's such a big deal. But, when you've been hurt and abandoned so many times, it only takes things like these to break you.  I looked at the message in my latte once again, it brought a smile to my face, a genuine smile. That was one thing I never thought Woohyun could do, even just as a friend. I couldn't help but chuckle thinking back to the events of over two months ago. 

     "Can you still not get over my wit?" he winked at me, obviously teasing, what wit is he talking about?

     "You wish that was it. I was thinking about how ridiculous the past two months have been, how everything's changed so quickly. Remember that warehouse thing?" I started laughing again, just thinking about it. After what seemed to be a bit of hesitation, he laughed along with me. 

     "I'm glad that we're friends now," I smiled at him trying my best to show my appreciation.

     "I am too," he said it in the same fashion. His eyes stared into mine and soon it felt like we were having a staring contest, which it soon did turn into. I gave up before he did, not being able to handle the awkwardness and the pink tint on my cheeks. He could not see that or I'd be subject to his teasing... for life. He paid for our drinks, insisting that this was a date so he should pay, and of course I complied, free drink! We then began walking outside. It was a nice area of Seoul, a great place to go window shopping, all of the displays were unique because the boutiques were the property of independent owners. Since leaving the cafe, we were engulfed in silence. I found it comfortable though, the atmosphere was quite cheerful. We sent each other occasional smiles while looking at the displays, and I enjoyed it. But, obviously Mr. Nam Woohyun didn't. 

     "Are we just going to keep awkwardly smiling at each other? It's bothering me," he whined which caused me to almost fall over because of laughter.  Seeing this he grabbed onto me causing me to almost completely forget about his ridiculous act.

     "What?" I asked, I was honestly curious. He doesn't like me, does he? Hopefully that's not the case, I have enough going on with my emotions right now.

     "It's Christmas Eve, and you don't have a partner and neither do I, so?" he smiled at me with that hypnotizing, sweet smile that he has.

     "Fine," I agreed, I hadn't realized that I had until I saw the bright smile plastered onto the jerk's face. While I was being dragged along my thoughts wandered off. I was hypnotized by his smile, what the actual is wrong with me? 

     "Let's rest for a bit," Woohyun pointed at a bench. Just as I was about to sit down I hear a snicker escape his lips.

     "I know I'm distracting, but watch where you sit. You wouldn't want to look like you wet your pants while walking around Seoul, would you?" He smirked at me.

     "That's totally stealing my concept! Go make your own line!" I narrowed my eyes at him.

     "Yeah, yeah," He seemed to wave it off. He then proceeded to take his jacket off.

Woohyun's P.O.V.

    

     I began taking my jacket off to cover the seat, being the gentleman I am. But, while I was doing so I noticed Eunhee giving me a look. Not the oh-I'm-so-thankful look that she should be giving me, but more of a yuck-what-are-you-doing look. I stopped for a second, realizing what she was thinking.

     "Did you actually think I was going to publicly you or something?" I couldn't help, but laugh hysterically at the thought. 

     "Well, I you gross stuffs and ice cream," she was unable to form a proper sentence, all the while her face turned darker shades of red after each word. It was actually kind of cute; though we have gotten closer over the past two months, she hasn't shown all of her sides to me yet, but the same applies on my side of the friendship.

     "Hopefully you weren't fantasizing anything. You weren't, right?" I continued to , leading to my discovery of the many hues of red. 

     "Of course not!" she screamed a bit too loudly and quickly, if you ask me, to be the truth. But I decided to just laugh, not wanting to provoke her any more than I already have, it always ends with me having bruises.

     "Woohyun?" she suddenly became all serious. Just as I was getting ready to run away, not wanting to get my kicked, she put her hand on my arm. She held me so gently and I could feel affection seeping from her touch. 

     "Thank you. Thanks for everything," she smiled once again, "just one question though. In my latte you had them put 'Get back to your y self... Please?' What was that supposed to mean?" 

     "What do you mean? It means what it said! Go back to being your y self," I stuck my tongue out at her, I don't like serious talks and such.

     "I thought you didn't like that about me though," her face contorted into one of confusion.

     "I didn't and I never will, but it's the way you are, and I like you," I pinched her cheeks which were now burning red. She didn't misinterpret, did she?

     "Well, good, because you're going to have to deal with it from now on," she sang, "that was seriously... greasy though. Never do it again, it doesn't suit your personality."

     "Yeah, yeah. Enough of this seriousness now, let's go do something fun!" I dragged her away before she could protest, I think I've had enough of her remarks today. I honestly wasn't sure wear we were heading, but seeing as we were in downtown Seoul I'm bound to find somewhere eventually. Just as I escaped my thoughts, the place seemed to have appeared like magic. The park. I pulled her toward a bench, this time just dusting off the snow, wouldn't want Eunhee to have any more 'ideas'. 

     "This is nice," she sighed, "I've always wanted to do something like this, I never thought it would ever be with this jerk though."

     "Hey! This jerk has been really nice to, you know?" I pouted which earned me a whack.

     "Never do that again either, seriously it doesn't suit you at all!" she whined. I grabbed some snow off the ground and blew it onto her face.

     "It doesn't suit you either," I laughed, I couldn't see her expression due to the snow covering it, but I knew it was priceless. Once I started to calm down a bit, I felt something cold going down my back.

     "That's what you get!" she yelled, as if declaring war. In response to this I bent down and picked up some snow.

     "You're on!" I yelled while letting the snow fly into her face. This soon progressed into an extremely intense snowball fight. I mostly took hits to the body thanks to Eunhee's lack of coordination, while she on the other hand was not so lucky. She sent back one snowball after I had already thrown four, which all hit her straight on the face, if I might add. Nam Woohyun, the snowball ninja. After what felt like hours, we finally called a truce, I declared the victor of course. 

     "So, what's my prize?" I teased.

     "I don't know, anything that doesn't involve money," she took it seriously. Might as well take the chance.

    "Kiss please," I sang, smirking a bit.

     "Why? Do you like me or something?" she flailed her arms in the air dramatically.

     "I already told you that I did, just a couple hours ago you ! Remember?" I pushed her playfully.

     "Did you mean it in like a... romantic way?" she suddenly seemed so innocent, no longer the Lee Eunhee that went around giving kisses out like lollipops to have fun.

     "I don't know," I smiled, "you're just going to have to find out. This kiss determines our future!"

     "Well, since it's that important, I'll do it," she agreed, but I could sense her hesitancy towards it. Nevertheless, we had to figure out our feelings eventually.

Eunhee's P.O.V.

   

      I'm going to kiss Woohyun. The thought kept ringing in my head while we were in the car. He said that it wouldn't bee good if we suddenly started making out in public, so he rented a hotel. I don't think he meant just making out, though it's not like I haven't done it before and I'm quite sure that he has probably done it too. But, I really don't want to do that with him tonight. First of all, we're actually friends and this might ruin our status as just that, and second of all I'm technically still dating Chaejin. It felt so wrong just thinking about it. But, I need to understand my feelings, and I don't think Chaejin is the one.

     We got out of the car and walked into the hotel. I felt a bit uncomfortable, since I haven't actually done this in a while, to top that off there were kids running around and bright Christmas decorations everywhere. We went up the elevator and found our way to the room. 

     "It's nice!" I clapped.

     "Of course it is! This is where I take all my hoes!" he stuck out his tongue.

     "Are you calling me your hoe?" I whacked his head.

     "I was kidding! Calm down, you're the first girl I've ever paid this much for!" he swatted my hands away.

     "So...." I started, but didn't finish my sentence. I felt his lips pressed against mine already. Instinctively I put my arms around his neck  closed my eyes. His arms soon after, found their way around my waist, and I liked it. The kiss felt so right, and I felt butterflies. Woohyun began making the first move and pushed me against the wall.

     "Did you feel it too?" he asked me almost breathless.

     "Yeah," I smiled, "I did."


HEY GUISE. It's been like a month since I've updated. As promised though... WOOHYUN! YAAAAAAY! (this is where you guys are supposed to clap, okay? okay.) Anyway, I'm sorry once again, as usual. I had a lot of stuffs to do, but I won't elaborate since that will make this A/N, so much longer than it has to be. Okay! I am currently writing this while I'm super sick and tired, so please appreciate my work and love for you guys! I'm also planning to update quite a bit for the next couple of days maybe, since I've finally got the story kind of going in the direction that I originally intended. Not that it wasn't before... okay yeah. My story kind of went off  track a bit, but it's all good now! Anyways, SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

-- aegyoseob    

Replies

@CassieTheInspirit ; Thanks so much for the support and patience! I love your comments so much they make me happy. hehe. Anyway, here's the update!