When things change a bit.

The B*tch you all hate

Eunhee's P.O.V.

"Woohyun Oppa~" I sang heading toward the gate to meet him. He looked at me a bit weirded out I'm guessing, since he was looking at me as if I had a mental issue. Nevertheless I ran up to him and gave him a hug. Still stunned at my actions he wasn't moving. I hit his head.

"Oppa, why aren't you moving?" I did a bit of aegyo. His eyes widened at the sight. I sighed.

"I just wanted to be nice.. jeez." I started walking away, but he pulled me back.

"So, you wan-"

"LEE EUNHEE!" I heard an awfully familliar voice. I was somewhat glad the person had saved me from that awful nightmare. But, at the same time extremely irritated that it woke me up.

" off." I kept my head on the desk ignoring the voice. The person only got my attention when the unintelligent being decided to pull me off of my chair.

"WHO THE DISTURBED MY SLEEP!" I raged, rubbing my eyes. I got up to face the person who was about to feel my wrath. Great, just great.

Woohyun's P.O.V.

"Sorry sir, but there aren't any available jobs here," one of the workers bowed and walked away. I told Eunhee I had a good job for her, but I can't even find one. Aish. I was about to fall asleep when I got a brilliant idea.

Eunhee's P.O.V.

"Look Ms. Lee, you're usually not in this classroom but when you are I expect you to actually pay attention and not dose off. I will not tolerate this." She continued blabbing about basically the same for what felt like an hour. Eventually the rant stopped, just before I was about to fall asleep. She went back to the front of the class and continued talking about stuff I'm pretty sure nobody cares about whatsoever. I kept zoning out for the remaining minutes of the class. I couldn't stop thinking about the job.. uhm what was his name again, Wooyoung? Woobun? Woosomething. told me about. I want to take the job, but at the same time I strongly dislike him. I felt my eyes slowly drooping again. I guess it's nap time again~ But, before I could wander off into Dreamland someone had to interrupt my sleep again.

"Eunhee-ah!" The annoying voice called.

"Who the is it this time?" I grumbled keeping my eyes closed. The person pulled me off my chair.

"YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT," I bursted,"THAT'S THE SECOND TIME TODAY. THIS BETTER BE IMPORTANT OR YOU'LL BE GOING HOME IN A HEARSE!" My eyes were now wide open.

"Well, follow me.." he laughed nervously. I got up from my seat while grabbing my bag and followed the kid out the door. It's not like I was learning anything anyway.

"So, what do you want?" I tapped my foot impatiently. 

He didn't say anything and just stood in the same spot. I just sighed and walked over to the nearest bench. I dropped my bag and took a seat on the bench, the kid sat down beside me. I gave him a weird look.

"Who said you could sit there?" He hastily got up almost tripping over his own two feet. I held in my laughter.

"So, what do you want?" I asked again. He stood there seemingly unsure of what to say.

"Well, if you're not going to talk I mi-"

"Wait!" He pulled my arm back since I was about to leave.

"Say what you have to say already," I rolled my eyes waiting for him to say something.

"Um.. well I-I-I uhh.." he sighed, "nevermind." He walked away. I sat there in my seat about to explode. He disturbed my sleep and now he's not even going to tell me what the hell he wanted. NO. I got up catching up to him quite easily thanks to my long legs. I tugged on his sleeve catching his attention. 

"Yes?" He turned around, and immediately turned into a nervous wreck seeing me.

"Spill it. What did you want? You disturbed my nap, so at least tell me what you want?" I sighed. He started playing with his fingers. I was waiting patiently for him to say something.

The Guy's P.O.V.

I dragged her out of her class to tell her this, but now I can't even say anything. Aish. I continued playing with my fingers and avoided eye-contact hoping that she would eventually give up and walk away. I heard her sigh, hoping that she was gone I looked up to find her still standing there. I sighed and finally mustered up the courage to speak.

"Well, um.. I'm Ch-Chae Jinseok." I started off by introducing myself. I wait fo her to introduce herself, but she seems to be lost in her own thoughts. I wave my hands in front of her face to get her attention. It worked, but it earned my hands a slap though. 

"I'm Lee Eunhee, if you didn't already know that," She finaly introduced herself though it was unneeded. 

"Joahe." I said quickly waiting for the rejection. It was silent for a while. The silence kept dragging on so I took a little peek in front of me. She was gone. I sighed, bracing myself for the mocking I was surely going to receive from the rest of the school. I pulled my hood over my head and was about to walk away when I was pulled back. 

"Hey, don't walk away from me I thought you liked me." I turned around to face the smirking beauty.

"A-ah.. Eu-" She cut me off.

"I know you're probably at a loss for words, but I admire your guts. I need your help, so I'll let you hang around me.. for now." She said with no emotion and walked down the hallway. I was stunned for a bit, the next thing I knew I was grinning from ear to ear. I quickly trailed behind Eunhee silently celebrating in my head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! It's been awhile, I am SO SORRY! I was on writers block and this was just kind of a filler chapter? Idek. Well enjoy~ Wait and um, I was wondering if I should make Chaejin a main character? o3o (He's from a rookie group called MYNAME if you guys don't know them, look them up ^^) That's all~

-aegyoseob