A normal first day

The B*tch you all hate

Forgot to mention this in the foreword. Eunhee is a sophomore :-3 That's all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhee's P.O.V.

"Yah!" I yelled. 

"N-n-neh," the girl standing before me stuttered. I smirked. I eyed the somewhat cute guy standing beside her. This is going to be fun. 

"I think he's cute," I said, batting my eyelashes at him, slightly caressing his cheek with the back of my hand. Thinking I actually did think he was cute, he quickly s his arms around my waist. She just stared at me, I could see the fear and anger in her eyes. I tried my best not to laugh at her reaction. I got closer to the boy's face, I felt the girl tense up.

"O-oh," was all that came out of . I motioned for her to talk.

"O-oppa, i-i-it-t's o-o-ov-ve-e-r," she mumbled loud enough for him. She sprinted down the hallway sobbing, probably to the washroom. I pushed the guy away from me as soon as she disappered around the corner and shot him a look. He stared at me teary-eyed, realising that I had used him as a tool. I'm surprised the students here don't suspect me for anything when I do these kinds of things all the time.

"Yes?" I glared at him. He glared back. Oh no he didn't. 

"Be a man." I shoved him to the ground and walked away. As usual no one interfered with my fun and everyone was pretty much used to it. This made my fun a lot easier to achieve. I strutted down the hallways. Guys staring at me in a bit of a disturbing way. I ignored them though, like I usually do and try to avoid the most horrid part of everyday.

"LOVE~~" a familiar voice called out to me. DAMMIT THEY'RE EARLY TODAY! I was about to run away when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"I told you for the last time, Sungyeol-ssi I don't like you or your ing friends either." I turned around giving him the coldest glare making his grip weaken a bit. I took that chance and ran away. Stupid kingkas. They bug me everyday. They're basically like my fanclub or something. I continued speed-walking down the halls when I was sure they were far behind me. Hm what's my next class, I took a look at my schedule. Ew math. Well, I'll be skipping the rest of the day then. I've already had my fun anyways.

 

Sungyeol's P.O.V

"How long are we supposed to keep doing this, it's tiring?" I whined trying to use my aegyo.

"Pssh. Your aegyo's not going to work on me," The boss spoke rolling his eyes,"anyways I want you to continue for a little bit longer and you'll have a new addition to your group soon, he should help speed up the process a bit."

A guy  with dark hair wearing our school uniform, just a little bit taller than Sungjong walked in.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Nam Woohyun, I hope I can be a big help here." He smiled brightly, making his eyes almost as small as Sunggyu hyung's. The room was quiet for a while, I knew the group members were doing the  same thing I was, examining the new member. 

"Welcome to the team," Sunggyu hyung stuck out his hand, which the Woohyun kid eagerly shook. The others soon followed. I was the last one.

"I'm Lee Sungyeol, nice to meet you." I smiled. This kid looks like he'll fit in just fine.

 

Eunhee's P.O.V.

I took the bus and arrived safely at my apartment. I cautiously opened the apartment door. Nobody knows about this, but I hate opening any apartment door. Sometimes I feel like when I open the door, something horrid will  be there to greet me. I can't get the images of what happened in the past out of my head. I can't tell anyone about it either, because I can't trust anyone anymore.

 

FLASHBACK (Wooooo~)

I was walking home happily as usual. I took out my keys and opened the door.

"Umma, appa, I'm home~!" I sang waiting to hear their usual replies. But I heard nothing. 

"Umma, Appa?" I slightly cracked the door open. I couldn't believe the sight before me. I fell to my knees and started bawling my eyes out. The door was wide open and there were my parents lying there dead. I looked around to see if the person who did it was still there. I saw a figure at the back of the room. At first I couldn't see who he was, until he came closer. 

"W-w-why?" I stuttered in between sobs. He just smirked. How could he do this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So that was the first chapter. Sorry for not updating before, I tried to,but I kept getting interrupted when I started writing. >3<  By the way in the flashback Eunhee is seven, just thought I'd let you know C: This is aegyoseob by the way. Most of the chapters are written by me, my friend naegaplz is kind of my editor I guess. keke :-3 Kaysoo I hope you guys liked the update. Sorry if it's kind of short.. 

- aegyoseob