The Job.

The B*tch you all hate

Woohyun's P.O.V.

"Yoboseyo?" He finally answered his phone.

"I called you like a million times." I sighed into the phone.

"Well sorry, I was really tired and my body is aching from all of the training we've been doing." He replied with a lifeless voice.

"That's what I wanted to tell you about," I paused for a moment to make sure that he was actually interested.

"Continue." he muttered.

"I told Eunhee that I had a job for her that would pay today, and I think I can hire her as our massager person." I waited to listen to what he had to say, not that I really cared it's just that he has the most money out of all of Infinite.

"You mean masseuse, right?" The choding decided to be a smarty-pants and corrected me.

"Yeah that." I simply replied not wanting to start an arguement about grammar with the kid.

"I guess that could work.. but why are you telling me, Sunggyu hyung's the leader." This kid is very slow.

"Well, how much money does hyung have?" I said trying to get him to understand.

"I don't know.. do you want me to ask him?"

"SUNGYEOL!" I started getting frustrated.

"WHAT!? IS THERE SOMETHING I'M NOT GETTING?" He sounded so lost. I could just imagine him making frantic hand gestures.

"I'm telling you because you're the only one in Infinite who has enough money to pay her, numbnuts," I finally decided just to get to the point.

"Yay~! You have a nickname for me, that means we're close now right?" I had a feeling that he was grinning from the other side of the phone.

"Numbnuts isn't a good thing to be called." I ended the phone call. Well, I'll just assume then that he'll pay and if he doesn't well...

Eunhee's P.O.V.

"A-ah!" I screamed wiggling a bit, "it hurts!"

"Sorry, but I have to do this, okay?," he said calmly, but also a bit nervous, "just breathe in, then out." I closed my eyes, squeezing the dear life out of his hand.

"Done." he simply stated. I opened my eyes.

"Thanks," I mumbled then got up.

Chaejin's P.O.V.

"Done." I said as I got up to put the ointment back on the shelf. I don't get how that was such a big deal.. I was just applying ointment to the little scratches on her knee. I thought the "Ice Queen" of the school would be tougher.

"Thanks," She mumbled. The simple word made my heart beat a million times faster. I was frozen for a bit, then I realized that Eunhee was about to walk out of the room. I quickly picked up my bag from against the wall and followed her.

While we were walking down the hallways to who-knows-where, I remembered the incident that got us to the nurse's office. I laughed to myself a bit, causing Eunhee to look at me like I belonged in a mental institution.

FLASHBACK (Woooooooo~)

"I know you're probably at a loss for words, but I admire your guts. I need your help, so I'll let you hang around me.. for now." She said with no emotion and walked down the hallway. I was stunned for a bit, the next thing I knew I was grinning from ear to ear. I quickly trailed behind Eunhee silently celebrating in my head. 

"Eunhee-ah wait up!" I exclaimed... a bit too loudly I think. Everyone in the hallway was now staring at me and Eunhee. Uh-oh. I continued to walk silently to Eunhee's side and saw her glare at me. Uh-oh.. again.

"Just because I let you talk to me and help me. It doesn't mean that we're close, got it?" I merely nodded. She glared at the others in the hall and they quickly turned away from the scene, pretending to mind their own business. We continued walking. Once we reached an empty hallway, I stopped walking. Eunhee soon realized and gave me a look. 

"You know, I am older than you. You shouldn't be speaking so informally and rudely to me. I'm your sunbaenim~" I tried to sound   very authorized. This just ended up making her give me an even weirded look. I just sighed, waiting for her to insult or mock me.

"How old are you anyways?" to my surprise she didn't say anything mean.

"I'm 16. I'm a junior." I stated proudly, not that scared of her now.

"Oh. I thought you were younger, you don't act very mature." there's the insult I was waiting for. I sighed yet again and continued walking. She started walking again as well. We were walking side by side and our hands kept brushing against each other's. I felt my heart flutter. It was like this for a while until I noticed there was no one beside me anymore. I came back to my senses and turned around scanning the area for Eunhee. I saw her all the way at the end of the hallway. Wow. I've been out of it for a while. I power walked to her side, since you're not supposed to run in the halls, and crouched down beside her. She was sitting on the floor with her legs crossed, she looked a bit irritated.

"Uhm. What's wrong?" I finally asked, after staying in uncomfortable position for a while. I was contemplating on if I should ask her that or not, since she said we weren't close.

"I tripped and you just noticed. I was waiting for you to figure out why there wasn't anyone beside you anymore and come back here to help me up, also to treat my injuries." she said matter-of-factly.

"OH MY GOSH. WHERE ARE YOU HURT? DID YOU SPRAIN YOUR ANKLE.. OH MY GOD DON'T TELL ME. YOU BROKE IT?" I started making wild hand gestures showing how worried I am. 

"HOLY SHISUS! You're too loud. And no, I didn't sprain or break my ankle.." she said flatly.

"Then, what injuries are you talking about?" It didn't look like she bumped her head and her upper body seemed perfectly fine. She pointed to her knee.

"I don't see anything.." I tried squinting my eyes a bit.

"Look closer." She sighed. I got a bit closer and saw some small scratches on her knee.

"You call these injuries?" I asked trying to surpress my laughter.

"They are." she sounded a bit irritated.

"They're like microscopic scratches!" I burst out laughing at how ridiculous this was. She blew her bangs up obviously offended by what I said.

"Just take me to the nuse's office." She shot both of her arms out. I didn't move not knowing what to do. She then signaled me to help her up. I blushed and pulled her up to her feet.

"Okay then, let's go~~!" I sang and dragged her off to the nurse's office.

FLASHBACK END~

"Okay, I'll tell you what I need your help with now." Eunhee dragged me away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haay guys!~ I updated and the chapter is long. It's a miracle guys! Okay, well I hope you guys like it. Please COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and ADD ME AS A FRIEND if you like. c:

-aegyoseob