New Caledonia

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Has she been here all this time? Cause of her, here I was wasting my time. I will definitely teach her a lesson!' Yi Jung thought to himself as he watched Ga Eul and Jae Rim perform childish acts.

Yi Jung doesn't wait a second and barges through the doorway that he watched from. Approaching Ga Eul, he grabs her wrist and instantly pulls her with him. His attempt failed. Ga Eul was able to stop her steps, and prevent Yi Jung from dragging her.

"What are you doing? I think you have mistaken, remember me Ga Eul? I am not one of your play dolls who you can just drag with you." Ga Eul tried to remove Yi Jung's hand off her wrist but he didn't loosen his grip. Then thinking of something, he instantly changed his expression, to seem saddened and worried. "Hurry!"

His worried expression seemed to impact Ga Eul greatly. "What`s wrong. Is everything okay?"

"Mother...There was an accident..."

"What happened is Mrs. So okay?" Ga Eul was so worried she was about to burst into tears. Yi Jung didn't reply and just nodded his head. Yi Jung attempted to drag Ga Eul with him again; this time she followed him behind. Ga Eul had become so worried, she forgot to say goodbye to Jae Rim and left him behind.

Jae Rim stood in place unable to process what Yi Jung just said. Ga Eul was too innocent and pure to think that what Yi Jung said might be a lie. But Jae rim didn't think Yi Jung's intentions were correct, so he decides to head out and follow up behind them, in his car. Yi Jung was already halfway home, as the speed of his car and his driving skills linked. From time to time Yi Jung would look over to Ga Eul`s side, seeing her worried as she looked out the window, amused him. He laughed to himself, but only for a second so he was not caught.

As he reached the gates, Yi Jung made an immediate stop, so quick that the tires rubbed against the road, causing a loud ‘screech’ sound. The gates were closed and with Yi Jung`s continuous honking, still the gates would not open.

Yi Jung sighs and leans back into his seat, he looks to his side, only to find suitcases placed outside of the gate. He knew what just happened. Immediately he gets out of his car and walks up to the gate and begins to yell.

“Yah! Mother I know this is your plan, let me in! I told you I would not go!” From the other side of the gate Mrs. So walks up to Yi Jung, between them, remained the closed gate.

“This gate will now only open, once you come back from your honeymoon, till then it will stay closed.”

Ga Eul was shocked to find a healthy walking Mrs. So on the other side of the gate. This made her angry, to the point where she didn`t even bother to get out of the car and ask of Mrs. So`s health.

“Mother! You can't do this!” Yi Jung continues to yell, but Mrs. So gives no attention to his words and heads inside. Two security guards came towards the car, they picked up the suitcases and gently placed them into the car`s trunk.

“Yah! Stop that and open the gate!” Yi Jung demanded, but no one listened and continued to walk away as they completed their task.

“Aish! What am I going to do?” Sighing deeply and having no other choice but to listen, Yi Jung heads back into the car. He looks over to Ga Eul, who looked at him furiously.

“Now what`s your problem?” Ga Eul did not answer and only looked to her side of the window. Yi Jung`s eyes narrowed with her ignorance to answer. After continuous amount of wait and no answer, Yi Jung steps on the pedal, and drives away. Yi Jung keeps his gaze upon the road. He was very upset with his mother. ‘How dare she force me like this!’ Yi Jung`s expressions never changed and Ga Eul dared not look to his side, for she had become furious with him. Without any eye contact, Ga Eul speaks; her voice loud and full of confidence. “How dare you lie to me, like that?”

“It wasn't my choice to bring you along, as you witnessed, mother forced me.”

“But still, lying about your mother like that. What kind of son are you!” No reply was given and Yi Jung continued to focus on the road, and Ga Eul asked no other question. The rest of the ride was full of silence.

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter