Dramas and Dates

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you like this chapter

"This was not part of the deal! You told me you would make sure she stays in a coma!" A figure shouted in the clinic with clenched hands.

"I promised I would help you get Yi Jung and Ga Eul apart, I can never hurt anyone that Ga Eul loves. I merely gave Mrs. So some sleeping pills, of course, you helped by continuing to give her the pills so she stays asleep" Jae Rim replied with a smirk on his face as he sat down in front of his table.

"I will tell Yi Jung everything!"

"Go ahead, you are lucky the butler didn't get to say your name. Imagine if he did, where would you be then?" Jae Rim rubbed his chin then motioned to his cabinet with a smile, pulling out a remote. Clicking a button his tv playing a video. The figure turned around and watched the video in shock

'I want Yi Jung's mother to suffer and stay in a coma forever, this will weaken Yi Jung and his foundation and finally, all his riches will be mine…'

The figure turned around as the video came to an end "you didn't.."

"You aren't the only one who knows how microphones and cameras work Ms. Eun Jae." Jae Rim leaned back in his chair as he smiled towards the figure.

"Looks like you have learned a lot from me" Eun Jae's lips curved upwards as she sat herself on the chair in front of Jae Rim.

"It wasn't hard when I first found the microphone in Ga Eul's room in New Caledonia, you really don't let anything get past you. You know if we both had the same target we could have been friends" Jae Rim interlaced his hands as he shifted his view towards Eun Jae who mirrored his expression.

"Guess the training we had together still makes us enemies"

"You know very well FBI agents and mafias never train together, I was assigned to capture you but we ended up making a deal. You help me and I don't turn you in. Having an inside person really helps me get things done smoother" Eun Jae rolls her eyes moving her head to the side with annoyance "I am not your inside person. Get that out of your head, I am merely helping you to put my revenge into action. But I have to admit" with that Eun Jae turned her head back to view a smiling Jae Rim "if only things were less complicated, I could see us being a cute couple" hearing this both burst into laughter. Time passes as they both stop laughing and just look at each other "jokes aside, Ga Eul and Yi Jung getting married really put things down the drain. I don't see us getting out of this too easily" as those words left Eun Jae's mouth Jae Rim carrying a smirk turned his chair around, his back now facing Eun Jae.

"Don't worry, I have a pawn who will do all my bidding"

"Alright, Mrs. So I will let you rest now. I will check on you regularly from now on again" Ga Eul stated with a serious tone which only made Mrs. So laugh.

"Ga Eul you are even cuter when you are angry. But do not worry I will take care of myself" Mrs. So replied, soon after Mr. So walked into the room with a glass of water, with nothing more than a smile and relaxed eyes.

"If she doesn't you will be the first I inform." With that Ga Eul bid them goodnight and headed out the room, shutting the door behind her. Turning around she was presented with Ji Hoo.

"Ga Eul I am really sorry for what happened today"

"I cannot forgive Yi Jung for how he behaved with Oppa but I am just glad Mrs. So is okay. Yi Jung told me how much his mother meant to him so I could only imagine how he must have felt" Ga Eul replied with a soft tone as she began to walk downstairs.

"So you aren't upset with him?" Ji Hoo questioned with a calm tone as he pushed his hands in his pockets and walked beside Ga Eul.

"Well I would still like him to apologize to Oppa but personally I am not mad, he really loves his mother and his reaction was valid and-"

"Then here you go" Ji Hoo handed Ga Eul a shawl. It was the same one he had given her the last time when they were in New Caledonia playing hide and seek. Ga Eul narrowed her brows and cocked her head before words could escape Ji Hoo began to speak "Yi Jung is at the beach right now and refuses to come back home, the others tried but he wouldn't budge so they left, maybe you can do better?" Ga Eul grabbing the shawl wraps it around her shoulder and heads out asking the driver to take her to Yi Jung's location, as the car drives off Ji Hoo heads towards his car with a grin never leaving his face. As he sat in the driver seat, he grabs his handphone and begins to type a message 'leave Ga Eul at the beach with Yi Jung, his car is there and they both will come back in his car' hitting send Ji Hoo smiles to himself shaking his head, he really had some stubborn friends.

Ga Eul stepped out of the car and walked forward, without realizing the car she came in had driven away. Her eyes finally finding their target, a breath of relief leaves Ga Eul's mouth, and she begins to head his way. For some reason, seeing him upset, was something hard for her to look at.

"Are you ok?" Ga Eul walks up to Yi Jung, who sat on the hood of his car looking out at the waves crashing on the shore on a chilly night. Yi Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter