Regrets

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter season was approaching and the night had fallen fast. Yi Jung sits himself down on the black leather couch and asked Ga Eul to sit on the similar couch in front of him. Ga Eul at first observes her surroundings. She was amazed to what she saw. Everything that was neatly placed in the spacious living room was just to die for. From the clean high ceiling chandeliers, to the amazing polished dark brown floor, everything was just beautiful.

 

A maid carrying a silver tray with engraved golden handles makes her way to the living room Yi Jung and Ga Eul were in. She places the tray on the glass coffee table in the middle of the two couches; separating them. Sitting on her knees, she begins to place a teapot and two cups off the tray and on the table. As she was about to prepare the tea, Yi Jung waves his hand in the maid`s direction signaling her to leave. Yi Jung begins to prepare the tea. Soon as there was only the two of them in the living room and it was so quiet that cricket sounds could be heard, Yi Jug breaks the silence while continuing to prepare tea, "the only reason I have brought you here is because of a warning." Yi Jung's words pulled Ga Eul out of her thoughts. With a curious look Ga Eul begins to sit herself down on the couch in front of Yi Jung.

 

Before she was completely sitting down words escaped . "What kind of warning? That marrying you is something I can't handle so I shouldn't even try?" Ga Eul replied with a smirk.

"Because marrying into the So family, you will have to face consequences-"

 

"That you will create, once you get tired of me and then decide to throw me away!" Ga Eul cut off Yi Jung's sentence and yelled at him in response.

 

Yi Jung flashes Ga Eul a charming smile, and looks up to her as he places her cup of tea in front of her on the table. "Hey calm down. It`s scary to see such a cute lady angry."      

                 

"Huh!" Ga Eul rolls her eyes and shifts her sight for a second away from Yi Jung and then back.

 

"Wow, that attitude. No wonder my mother likes you so much."

 

Ga Eul gives no notice to Yi Jung`s comment, "You think that if you make that weasel like face, that everyone`s going to fall for it, you tried it on the wrong person. I`ll pretend I didn't hear anything today, ok then" Ga Eul gets up and begins to leave the living room. Her steps pause and she returns to Yi Jung. She picks up the cup of tea that was prepared for her and drinks it, finishing her tea in one sip, she places the cup back on the table, "...it makes me angrier the more I think about it. I have no interest in this marriage, it's only because of your mother`s health that I have agreed to marry a guy like you. This is the first time Mrs. So has asked me of anything and I couldn't say no. So don't get full of yourself!" With that Ga Eul marches away from Yi Jung and finding the door, quickly walks out. Yi Jung sits in place and can only smile to Ga Eul`s behavior.

 

Woo Bin heads for the So Mansion. Walking on the pathway between the mansion and the gate he just passed, suddenly someone bumped into him. Seeing someone come and pass or be walking on the same path was very difficult, due to the darkness that surrounded them. Woo Bin from the bump already knew that he had bumped into a feminine figure. He bows and apologizes, but Ga Eul didn't reply and just walked away. Woo Bin heard footsteps fade away. Irritated Woo Bin marches into the mansion. Finding Yi Jung in the living room sipping down a cup of tea, Woo Bin approaches him and speaks as he sits himself down in front of the couch Yi Jung was in, "Yo, Yi Jung, what have you done now?"

 

"What do you mean?" Yi Jung put down his cup of tea and leans back on the couch spreading both of his arms out on the headrest of the couch.

 

"There is only one reason girls leave your place angrily. A girl came out of your mansion and bumped into me I didn't get to see her face, but still I bowed and apologized and she just walked away. What did you do this time?” Woo Bin flashed his friend a side smirk.

 

Yi Jung rolled his eyes and sighed knowing whom Woo Bin referred to. "That kind of girl totally is not my type. I hate her kind!"

"What kind is that?" Woo Bin continued to question.

"There's such a thing. Whether it's comedy or melodrama... in the end it's solved with reason. I hate dealing with unsophisticated people," Yi Jung finished his words. Woo Bin smiled at his friend's choice words and explanation.

"So how come she was here?" Still a bit dubious about the situation, a question manages to leave Woo Bin`s mouth again.

 

"I wanted to give her some warning and give her a chance to think over our marriage. But she didn't bother hearing what I had to say and-"

 

"Wait! You're getting married!" Woo Bin in shock questioned, cutting off his friend.

 

Yi Jung sighed heavily, "don't make me think about it.  My mother and grandfather are forcing me to marry her. I can't back out of it, I have no choice."

 

"Wow bro, sorry to hear that. But I am sure you will find a way. If not I am going to be your best man right?" Woo Bin winks at his friend.

 

"Yah whatever. By the way what brings you here this late?"

 

"Oh Yeah, I needed to talk to you."

 

"About?"

 

"So there is this hospital I go to and of course because of the nurses, but there is this one volunteer there who doesn't let me enter because of what I do... I want to continue going there, but she becomes the rock in my track."

 

“Wait. Why do you want to go to a hospital? I have visited hospitals before and there is nothing interesting there. Just go to the club, trust me you will find great material there.” Yi Jung replies with a smile.

 

Woo Bin struggles to find the right words to use at the moment, for he didn’t want the truth to be revealed, “Ummm... well we have been going to the club forever now... It is boring now... So I want to try something new, but that girl is making it difficult...”

 

“Ok, if you say so, by the way what is her name?” Yi Jung agreeing to help his friend, decided to know a bit more of whom dared to mess with a guy like Woo Bin.

 

“Umm... her name is... wait what did they call her by... Chu...Ga...-”

 

"You mean to say Chu Ga Eul?" Yi Jung replied cutting off Woo Bin.

 

Woo Bin recalling the name nodded in confirmation.  "Yah! That's her name. Do you know her?"

 

Yi Jung placed his hands together and flashed his friend a devilish smile, followed by few words, "just know she won't be bothering you anymore."

 

Walking into the hospital as her daily routine Ga Eul heads to the reception desk to sign in. But like everyday, today the reception refused to give her the sign in book. Ga Eul looked at the lady behind the desk curiously.

 

"What`s wrong?"

 

"Ga Eul - shi I am sorry but... you have been banned from this hospital...

 

"What? Why? What have I done?" Ga Eul questioned with much shock, to the words that entered her ear.

 

"I am sorry, but Mr. So Yi Jung has banned you from coming into this Hospital. You cannot be here anymore. I am sorry." The nurse pushed Ga Eul out of the hospital.

 

Tears began to come down Ga Eul`s cheeks. A figure approaches her, "Ga Eul are you ok? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter