Party Perfect

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! Hope you enjoy this new update, I had a lot of fun writing this chapter!

"What are you doing here?" Mrs. So questioned entering Yi Jung's office as she witnessed Eun Jae sitting in his chair. Eun Jae goes through the paperwork and arranges them neatly on the table before getting up.

"Mrs. So I was not expecting you."

"You're questioning my presence even though I'm one of the company's primary owners?"

"Of course not, it's just that you haven't stopped by the company in a while, so I was a little taken aback. Would you like anything-"

"What are you doing in my son's office?" Hearing the question again caused Eun Jae's lips to curve upward into a sneer.

"Mrs. So I serve as your son's secretary. If I wasn't here, you ought to be more shocked. Don't you think so? Moreover, Yi Jung and I are in a relationship and will soon-" Eun Jae was cut off as Mrs. So started laughing, which made Eun Jae clench her fist in rage.

"You and Yi Jung? In love? You are as delusional as your sister"

"There is no need to talk about my sister. Plus you can ask Yi Jung himself he will tell you-"

"Tell me, where is Yi Jung right now?" Eun Jae was cut off mid sentence again as Mrs. So spoke.

"He is with Mr. Lee at a meeting" When Mrs. So hears this, her smile grows as she pushes Eun Jae aside and takes a seat on her son's chair.

"I attended the meeting with Mr. Lee. Yi Jung is on a date with Ga Eul. You know" Mrs. So pauses as she looks up to Eun Jae raising her brow "his wife"

"That is wrong; he said to have numerous meetings scheduled for today." Eun Jae takes out her phone and dials a number, she is sent to voicemail after a few rings. Mrs. So grins as she scans the files that are placed on the table after noticing the dissatisfied expression on Eun Jae's face.

"Now if you will excuse me, I have some other meetings to prepare for today. Please leave and do not forget to close the door behind you." Eun Jae clenches her jaw as she makes her way to the door only to stop her steps as she hears Mrs. So call out to her.

"Oh and Eun Jae, your sister died trying and you will be on the same path if you try to break my family and dream about being a So member" without looking at Eun Jae Mrs. So gestures her hand signaling her to leave. Closing the door behind her Eun Jae grinds her teeth and pulls out her phone, dialing a number "I need to meet you. Now!"

"What do you mean not yet?" Eun Jae flung her bag on the couch while screaming.

"You know we have to wait for his return," Jae Rim explained sitting himself on the couch.

"That isn't for another month! Are we just going to let them be closer?" Eun Jae stated as she sat next to Jae Rim on the couch, anger was still written all over her face. Jae Rim closed his eyes, annoyed.

"There is no need to get so wound up right now. We must be patient because if they do become closer the ending would be just as intense and painful."

"What if he doesn't agree to it and our plan backfires" hearing this Jae Rim opened his eyes and looks towards Eun Jae with his lips pressed together and eyebrows raised "now tell me, has my plan ever backfired"

"So what would you like?" Yi Jung questions watching Ga Eul as she glances over the menu.

"I think I will just have a cheese omelet and bread"

"Are you sure that is all you want? This place has great dishes but if you don't like it we can go to another place-"

"No. I didn't intend it that way. I don't want to overindulge and skip dinner. Omma might not like it if we did not eat with her later today" hearing this caused Yi Jung to chuckle. Furrowing her brows Ga Eul questioned "what is so funny" Ga Eul gave her order to the waiter and Yi Jung did the same.

"I am just surprised omma did not tell you, after this I am taking you shopping then you and I are meeting Omma for a dinner invitation from one of the So shareholders" hearing this Ga Eul widened her eyes.

"What? But I do not need to be there, I know nothing about business or the company itself. Nope, I am not going"

"The shareholder personally invited all family members to be at the gathering"

"Yes, but nobody genuinely knows that I am your wife yet, is that correct? Since you intended things to be that way, my presence would only make things worse." Yi Jung looks at Ga Eul while pouting his lips and giving her puppy dog eyes.

"I have no choice either way do I?" Ga Eul questioned, taking a deep sigh as she witnessed Yi Jung shake his head.

"Fine, I will go" hearing this, Yi Jung triumphantly lifted his arms. Before they could finish conversing, their food arrived. Although Ga Eul would have believed it was about time she became acclimated to such wonderful cuisines, yet every time she is left speechless. Ga Eul's face brightened up at the fragrance of the food. Yi Jung smiled witnessing Ga Eul as she was nearly finished with her lunch. Ga Eul noticed Yi Jung wasn't eating, so she stopped and turned to face him. "Is your meal not to your liking?"

Ga Eul's bottom lip was covered in cheese, which Yi Jung removed with his thumb as he stood up and leaned over the table. As he sat back down, Yi Jung the cheese from his thumb and grinned, "nope, it's great." Ga Eul froze at this move as a scarlet red hue had now engulfed her cheeks.

"Hurry up we still have to go shopping" Ga Eul then turned her focus back to her food and resumed eating, making sure this time to wipe her lips with a napkin after each bite. He was playing a practical joke on her, she thought, 'try not to get too carried away. Just concentrate on tonight; this is a significant event, and the best you can hope for is that nothing goes wrong.' Ga Eul reassures herself before returning to her meal.

Yi Jung looks through the dresses on the rack and picks out two, putting each in front of a confused Ga Eul until he approves one, handing it to her. Yi Jung motions one of the female employees to take Ga Eul over to the salon and get her makeup done. With this given time Yi Jung picks up his suit and heads to the fitting room.

Yi Jung adjusted his black tie, beaming with joy to see Ga Eul wearing the dress he had chosen for her. Yi Jung puts on his suit coat and brushes his hair a little to the side to keep it up while he waits outside for Ga Eul.

"Um, excuse me. Can I get someone's help"

"Ga Eul, what do you need help with?"

"Can you send in someone to help me with my…dress?" Yi Jung smiled to himself as he gestured to the sales lady to leave them alone. Seeing her walk away, Yi Jung slightly moved the curtain allowing himself in and closing it. Yi Jung stands behind Ga Eul, seeing his reflection in the mirror Ga Eul'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter