Punches and Previews

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please remember to leave me a review. ^___^

"Ga Eul! Ga Eul!" Soon after the guy managed to run out of the jungle; he fell on his knees as he placed Ga Eul down gently on the soft sandy surface they stood on. He rubbed Ga Eul's palms repeatedly but no response. Then he gently tapped her cheeks, but still no response. Her pulses were working and she seemed to be breathing normally, but due to the shock, she was unable to gain consciousness.

"Ga Eul! Please wake up!"

"Wow this view is breathtaking. Yi Jung don't you think so?" Eun Jae looked down upon the village. Yi Jung wrapped his arms around Eun Jae's shoulder. For a quick second he looked at the village and then at Eun Jae.

"Yeah it really is breathtaking..." Eun Jae looked up at Yi Jung as she felt his gaze fall on her. She understood what he meant and instantly tries to hide her face from the red crimson shade that was found on her cheeks. With that cute face she carried, Yi Jung placed a soft kiss on her head.

"Can we take pictures please?"

"Yah...Eun Jae... you know I hate taking pictures...it is so lame." Yi Jung rolled his eyes as he responded and put his hands in his pocket and switched his gaze to the other side. He just couldn't stand being in pictures. Of course he took many for magazines and TV shows. But in reality, he just hates taking pictures; it makes him feel completely uncomfortable. Eun Jae places her hand on Yi Jung's chin and makes him face her; she has those big puppy eyes and her lips formed into a pout deeply asking to take pictures. How could Yi Jung say no to that face. Sighing deeply Yi Jung nodded, making Eun Jae grin and jump up and down with excitement.

First Yi Jung takes a couple of photos of Eun Jae alone with the beautiful view in the background. Then Eun Jae pulls Yi Jung next to her and tries to take pictures of them both, but it was a bit too difficult. She looked around. Jan Di and Jun Pyo got into an argument again, and Woo Bin was busy entertaining his girls. Then Eun Jae's eyes fell upon Ji Hoo who stood watching the view quietly.

"Ji Hoo oppa can you take some pictures of us?" Ji Hoo smiled and walked over to them. Sure he didn't like that they were acting so freely as if a couple, but both were his close friends and he didn't want to be rude to them.

Ji Hoo positions the camera up, towards Yi Jung and Eun Jae. For the first pose, they both stood normally with a slight smile on their lips. The second one Yi Jung gripped Eun Jae's shoulder and pulled her body towards him. Third one, as Ji Hoo told them he was going to take the picture both smile, but as if on cue Eun Jae quickly tiptoes up and gives Yi Jung a peck on the cheeks. To Ji Hoo's dismay the picture was taken and it perfectly captured what Eun Jae did. Soon as Eun Jae comes back down to her feet Yi Jung looked her way and couldn't stop smiling.

Cough...cough, feeling awkward Ji Hoo's fake cough seemed to get everyone's attention. "I think we should head back now. The plan ride and this walk has made me a bit tired and I want to rest." Everyone else nodded and all of them start to walk back to where they came from. The entire way back Yi Jung and Eun Jae were hand in hand widely smiling.

Their distance was not long and within 20 minutes they were almost the way back. Everyone stopped their steps as they see a guy trying to wake someone up. His back was faced towards the group but his quick movements did not fail to project off that he was extremely worried. Jan Di was the first one to run up to the guy to see what had happened. Her eyes only widened as she saw Ga Eul on the sand surface, unconscious.

"Ga Eul!" Jan Di's scream only alerted everyone else as they came running towards her, seeing Ga Eul unconscious.

"What happened?" Jun Pyo questioned next as everyone finally reached

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter