Valentine Day and Vacations

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you enjoy this chapter! :)

Woo Bin and Jae Rim pause their steps at the front doors of the airport, grabbing his suitcase, Jae Rim smiles at Woo Bin and begins to walk away.

“Wait!”

“Hmm…?”

“What is your mission? If you at all consider me as a friend, you have to tell me, what are you upto? Why are you going back?” Woo Bin crossed his arms across his chest.

“I have some things to take care of.”

“What things? How can I trust someone like you who keeps so many secrets to be protecting my sister?”

Jae Rim smirked to himself as he looked up to Woo Bin, “now you consider her your sister? Where were you when you left her at the orphanage?” Woo Bin tightens his fist, but takes no action as Jae Rim begins to walk past him, but pauses, “if Ga Eul has been protected till now and is happy, then you should trust me to keep her this way till the end.” With that Jae Rim continued his way inside the airport. Woo Bin took another good look at Jae Rim, “I have to find out what he is up to.” With that Woo Bin walked back to the cabin.

Jae Rim turned around and looked at the glass doors of the airport, and witnessed Woo Bin leave. Jae Rim pulls out his phone and hits a few keys as he brings it to his ear. “Yeah. I am coming back. Make sure everything is set there. Okay see you.” Pushing his phone back into his pocket, Jae Rim continued on inside carrying a smirk.

“What in the world is going on here?” Woo Bin questioned soon as he entered the cabin that was decorated with hearts, balloons, confetti, and the colors pink and red everywhere.

“Jun Pyo wants to have a Valentine party...” Ji Hoo replied as he walked up to Woo Bin.

“Really? When was he ever interested in that?”

“One name, Jan Di.” Woo Bin smirked hearing that from Ji Hoo. With a smile both men walk into the living room, where everyone else was gathered.

“Finally you are here!” Jun Pyo stands up as if he was an announcer; he takes a piece of paper and rolls it up as a microphone, “welcome everyone! Thank you all for coming to this year’s Valentine party!” Woo Bin sat down on the couch next to Yi Jung.

“You think he is overdoing it a bit too much?” Woo Bin questioned.

“A bit? He has gone completely overboard.” Yi Jung replied in annoyance of watching such a cold-hearted man act like an idiot and for whom? A girl.

“I have many games planned for everyone! But first we will pick our roles. Ji Hoo will be our host, he will announce all the games and as he is the best to be honest on who wins.” Jun Pyo looks over to Ji Hoo with a smile, which Ji Hoo mimics as if pointing out the fact that he would have to do as told having no way out.

“Now for our pairs. Jan Di and Jun Pyo will be one pair.” Jun Pyo looks over to Jan Di and smiles, but Jan Di rolls her eyes and looks away, yet Jun Pyo still found her actions to be cute and smiled as he continued. “Yi Jung and Ga Eul will be another pair.” Ga Eul looks over to Yi Jung and he looks back at her, as their eyes meet, Ga Eul smiles to Yi Jung, but he looks away without any response, Ga Eul narrowed her brows and looked away.

“And our third pair will be…” Jun Pyo paused for a moment as he smirked to himself, and looks at Woo Bin, “Woo Bin and Jae Kyung!” Woo Bin’s eyes are widened as he looked over to the direction Jun Pyo pointed to. There by the walkway stood a figure, dressed in skinny jeans, leather brown jacket that layered a white blouse and brown shades that stood on her nose.

“Hello everyone!”

“Jae Kyung unnie!” Jan Di ran up to Jae Kyung and gave her a big hug. “How are you Jan Di?”

“I am good unnie. How about yourself? What brings you here?”

“Soon as Jun Pyo informed me of this party, there was no way I was going to miss it, afterall Jun Pyo is the planner, this ought to be fun! So I took my private plan here soon as possible.” Jae Kyung leaned next to Jan Di’s ear and whispered, “plus I needed a place to hide for a few weeks, because my parents want me to marry some guy and I am totally against it.” Both girls giggle to each other.

“Oh unnie, let me introduce you to Ga Eul.” Jan Di pulled Jae Kyung with her to where Ga Eul sat. “This is Yi Jung’s wife Chu- I mean So Ga Eul!” Ga Eul stood up with a smile and bowed. Jae Kyung removed here shades and tugged them into her purse.

“My you sure are a pearl from the deep ocean.” Jae Kyung looks at Yi Jung, “great choice.”

Yi Jung rolled his eyes as he replied, “not my choice, I was forced into this.” Ga Eul couldn’t come to understand what was wrong with Yi Jung, just last night he was apologizing to her like no tomorrow and now he retreated to his same cold self.

“I knew it. You don’t have good choice in women anyways, considering your track records.”

“Yah! What does that mean?” Yi Jung yelped in anger, yet in response he received laughter from the entire group.

“Well it is really nice to meet you Ga Eul.” Jae Kyung smiled at Ga Eul, and then walked up to Woo Bin, “hello Woo Bin. How are you?”

“Like you care. Couldn’t find anything to do that you had to come here and torture me?” Woo Bin shoved his hands inside his pockets, as he shifted his view to the side. Jae Kyung smirked while tiptoeing a little and messed up Woo Bin’s hair. “I missed you too.”

“Yah! Stop touching my hair!” Woo Bin pushes away Jae Kyung's hands as he straightens himself and fixes his hair.

“So let’s get started!” Jae Kyung announced with joy.

“Unnie don’t you want to go freshen up? You must be tired.” Jan Di requested, but in response she received a shaken head, “nah, I am all worked up and ready for the games!”

Jun Pyo instructs everyone to stand in a line. “Jun Pyo can you calm down, you act as if we are on TV and there is an audience. It is just us, stop making things so perfect!” Woo Bin complained as he was being pushed to stand still next to Jae Kyung. Jun Pyo responded as he threw his famous death glares at Woo Bin, which were enough to give Woo Bin goosebumps and to keep his mouth shut for further questions. Jun Pyo ran over to Jan Di and stood next to her in the same line he formatted. Ji Hoo cleared his throat as he walked in front of the line like a contest announcer. Fumbling through Jun Pyo’s given cards, finally finding the right one, Ji Hoo smiles and looks up to everyone.

“For the first game, you will be playing ‘Tie the Ribbon’ there have been ribbon pieces spread out this room and you have to work together and find as many pieces as possible and tie them together, and in the end the team with the longest ribbon will win this round.” As Ji Hoo finished reading the card, everyone fidgeted. Jun Pyo grabbed Jan Di’s hand and she looked up to his smiling face causing her to smile as well and enclose her fingers around his knuckles.

“Wait if Jun Pyo is the one who spread out the ribbon pieces how is that fair? He will find all of them?” Yi Jung questioned.

“Don't worry I was the one who spread out the ribbon pieces while Jun Pyo had you guys distracted outside before he brought you inside to form a line.” Ji Hoo respond causing Yi Jung to become silent.

“3...2...1! Start!” Everyone ran around like little ants searching for food, Jun Pyo and Jan Di were the ones who stayed calm as they look for the pieces and as soon as they found one they would tell each other and first tie together the pieces they found and then move on.

Ga Eul walked up behind Yi Jung as he looked around with a handful of ribbon pieces in his hand.

“Yi Jung we are supposed to tie them up as well. If you keep them like that you will waste time and we will lose.” Ga Eul explained placing her hands on hips. Without making any eye contact, Yi Jung spoke with a cold tone, “don’t worry, I will tie them up once I find a few more. You can just stay there, I will lead us to victory.”

“Yah! We are supposed to be working together!”

“There is no and never will be a ‘we,’ so let’s drop that!” Yi Jung continued looking for more pieces, Ga Eul became furious, and retreated to her position in line, without even attempting to find one piece of ribbon.

“10...9...8...7…” Ji Hoo began to count down as he looked at his Rolex white watch.

“Yah Woo Bin why aren’t you helping me look?” Jae Kyung spoke in frustration as she threw the couch pillows in the air, but no luck, she had only found one ribbon.

“This is stupid! I don’t want to help you with anything!”

“5...4...3...2...1...Stop!” Ji Hoo commanded and everyone came to a halt and slowly went back to their positions in line. Ji Hoo walked down the line and observed what everyone had as results. Jae Kyung was holding one piece of ribbon, which was long enough to tie together her hair, but it wasn’t long enough for the win. As Ji Hoo passed them in disappointment, Jae Kyung looked up to Woo Bin in anger; he shrugged his shoulders as if nothing had happened. Next came Yi Jung and Ga Eul, Ji Hoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter