Different Destinations. Equal Emotions

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I will have two cocoanut juices please." Yi Jung instantly requested as he approached the counter, the man behind the counter smiled and picked up two coconuts.

"Yi Jung! It really is you!" Yi Jung with a smile turned around to look towards the figure who had called out his name, only to have his smile vanish toward whom he witnessed coming his way.

"My son! How are you?" Mr. So removed his arms from the women on each of his sides and hugged Yi Jung with a big smile, on the other Yi Jung clenched his fists and stood in place like a statue. After no response for sometime, Mr. So moved back and flashed Yi Jung a smile as his hands made their way back to his playmates' waists.

"What you aren't even going to greet your old man now?"

"No one gave you the right to call me your son!" Yi Jung yelled in response.

"Well actually God...and…" Mr. So lifted a brow as he continue his sentence, "...your mother did. Sure I don't appreciate it, but it happened. What to do, regretted it then, can't forever. You have fun son, and I will too." Mr. So flashed Yi Jung a wink, causing Yi Jung to move a step closer, yet Mr. So was already walking away as he laughed non-stop with his playmates, having no care in the world. Gritting his teeth Yi Jung lifts his eyes, only to witness a man walk up to Ga Eul.

"Ga Eul is that you?" Ga Eul looked up to respond to the person whom had called out to her. Finding her eyes to widen as she looked at the figure.

"Soo Pyo...Oppa…"

"It really is you. What brings you here?"

"I…"

"Oppa, who is she?" Before Ga Eul could reply, a girl came running up to Soo Pyo, instantly wrapping her arm around Soo Pyo's elbow like a magnet.

"Oh this is that girl I told you about. The one that stalked me." Soo Pyo replied with ease.

"I didn't stalk you oppa…" Ga Eul's voice trembled, 'how could he easily say that?'

"Are you kidding me Ga Eul? After our breakup, you gave me 200+ messages and visited the area I worked everyday and called me non-stop. You were a complete mess!"

"Because you broke up with me, without even telling me why. I just wanted to know." Ga Eul responded as a tear left her eyes.

"And the crying. Girls like you are truly a pain and certainly unpretty. Just leave me alone. Just because we are talking now, don't make assumptions." Soo Pyo pulled the girl next to him closer to his chest, "this is the one I truly love, so quite being a stalker and go into the orphanage you came from." With a small Soo Pyo and his girlfriend walked away, leaving a broken Ga Eul behind.

"Girls think they look prettier when they cry, honestly that is not true." Ga Eul loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter