Chances and Choices

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: So hello everyone! Here is another update! I know you all hate me for a late update, but I had my finals and really needed to only focus on them. I am very sorry. But here I am on my break and ready to get back to this story and my other ones. :)

So I understand the last chapter left some people curious, to how Woo Bin bought Jae Rim, so I have listed their ages at the time and their ages as of now, going along with the story. With the movie knowledge I have of mafias, since Woo Bin was 18 and already somehow involved with the mafia he was allowed to buy and sell anyone he wished.

When Ga Eul was in the orphanage:

Ga Eul: 10 Years Old

Jae Rim: 14 Years Old

Woo Bin: 18 Years Old

Yi Jung: 14 Years Old

Ji Hoo: 15 Years Old

Jun Pyo: 15 Years Old

Jan Di: 10 Years Old

Eun Jae: 12 Years Old

 

Now as the current story:

Ga Eul: 20 Years Old

Jae Rim: 24 Years Old

Woo Bin: 28 Years Old

Yi Jung: 24 Years Old

Ji Hoo: 25 Years Old

Jun Pyo: 25 Years Old

Jan Di: 20 Years Old

Eun Jae: 22 Years Old

I will leave it at that. I hope you enjoy this chapter! :)

Not wanting to continue playing the game, Ga Eul decided to lock herself in her room. Her head continued to stay low as she entered a room as she closed the door behind her and leaned her back against it.

“It is considered rude to enter someone's room without permission Ga Eul-Shi…”

Ga Eul jumped in place as she raised her head in shock. “Ji Hoo Sunbae…I am sorry I didn't know I stepped into the wrong room…” before Ji Hoo could even respond Ga Eul began to fumble with the door knob, as she recalled the situation she turned around facing a smiling Ji Hoo leaning against the balcony railing.

“Wait… aren't we supposed to be playing hide and seek?” Ji Hoo’s smile grew hearing the question.

“F4 have their own rules of playing hide and seek. For us we don't hide, well we hide from others in order to seek the one we need. This is always a good way for us to talk to someone secretly or even just go for a nap because we know no one is coming to seek us.”

“That sounds stupid…” Ga Eul bit back her tongue as the words left , this only made Ji Hoo grin wider and nod his head with agreement.

“Come here.” Ji Hoo instructed Ga Eul to come stand next to him, soon as Ga Eul stood next to Ji Hoo, he pointed to the balcony below them to the left, they witnessed Jan Di embraced with Jun Pyo’s arm as they were wrapped with a blanket and were gazing at the stars, Jan Di’s head rested on Jun Pyo’s shoulder and his head laid on hers. Ga Eul tears up due to the beautiful scene she saw.

“Ga Eul-Shi are you okay?”

“I am just so happy for them. They are so cute together…” with that Ga Eul wiped away her tears.

“I believe Woo Bin and Jae Rim seem to have something in common so they are engaging in conversations on the other side of the cabin and Yi Jung….” as much as Ga Eul actually wanted to know why Jae Rim was talking to Woo Bin all her attention turned to where Ji Hoo pointed, as she saw a guy sitting on the bench outside, his face in his palms. Ga Eul rolled her eyes and looked away.

“Another fight?” Ji Hoo questions, furrowing his eyebrows and pressing his lips together.

“Kind of...I just can't believe...can't believe he can be someone willing to...willing too. Uhhhhh…”

“Willing to hurt you so he didn't have to spend time with you?”

Ga Eul’s jaw dropped, “how do you know?”

“I knew about Yi Jung’s plan already-”

“So you knew and didn’t say anything? Does everyone here want me to get hurt that bad?” Ga Eul cut off Ji Hoo in anger as she puts her arms in front of her chest.

“Ga Eul calm down, that is not what I meant” Ji Hoo shifted his view back to the night sky as he inhaled deeply, Ga Eul continued to stare at him with furrowed eyebrows and a frown.

“I overheard Yi Jung and Jun Pyo’s plan of getting you hurt, at that moment I wanted to tell you...but if I stopped you then, I would have never been able to bring out change in Yi Jung.” Ga Eul slowly calmed down. Her lips formed a straight line, but she was still upset and need further explanation.

Ji Hoo continued, “Ga Eul, Yi Jung is not only my friend, but I have looked upon him as a older brother, and I have seen him in pain. He has been alone his whole life. When he needed his parents the most that's when his parents considered their problems higher than their son. The F3 and I have tried to show him how much we as his friends and bother cares about him, but he never wanted anyways help, he always pushed everyone away, that is why he is as cold towards everyone else…” Ji Hoo glances towards Ga Eul, “I know all this at this time isn’t necessary, but I want you to never give up on him. He needs someone whose shoulder he can always cry on, someone who he knows will embrace him even in the worst times and someone who is willing to be at his side no matter where the world turns.”

“What about Eun Jae unnie?”

“Ga Eul, I will tell you this, the only reason Yi Jung is so found with Eun Jae, because she is the only girl he ever listened to. When we were little, Yi Jung would always find ease when he spoke with Eun Jae, that is why till this day he believes he loves her-”

“Does she not love him?” Ji Hoo shakes his head to Ga Eul’s question. “I have been observing her, because I want Yi Jung to find the right girl for himself, and Eun Jae only seems to give Yi Jung temporary love. She doesn’t seem to really love him. That is why I want you to try to pull Yi Jung towards you, I have observed you as well and I am 100% sure you are the right person for him.” Ji Hoo gave Ga Eul a soft smile, but Ga Eul does not respond in the same way.

“I am sorry Ji Hoo-shi but I do not think I can ever see myself fall in love with a guy who planned to get me hurt, someone who can even plan that, you never know what they can do later and-” Ji Hoo raised his hand infront of Ga Eul’s face, and in his hand he had his hand phone, flipping it open Ji Hoo pressed the middle circle and a recording began to play.

“Yah, I know. Getting Ga Eul hurt and making sure I didn't have to spend the rest of the day with her, was actually a good idea. That was how I actually tolerated her half the time, waiting for her to get hurt-”

Ga Eul rolled her eyes hearing the same thing from earlier, but Ji Hoo forced her to keep listening as he raised his finger asking her to wait and listen. Ga Eul sighed and continued to listen.

“So did it happen yet? Is she hurt like you wanted?”

“No…” Yi Jung’s voice trailed off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter