Clues and Confusions

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A tall man in his 40s approached the couple who were still confused with the situation as they sat on the blanket and looked out to the ocean. He placed a tray with two plates of pancakes with syrup already dripping off the edge of the stack, and two glasses filled halfway with orange juice in the middle of Yi Jung and Ga Eul.

The man took one plate and a glass and placed it in front of Yi Jung, “here you are Mr. Yi Jung sir.” Then he shifted his view towards Ga Eul and handed her plate and glass, “and ma’am here is you breakfast.” As he finished he handed each a fork and spoon, followed by a napkin, placing it on their laps. Leaving the tray by their side, the man stands up with a smile, before walking away his lips part again, “it is really nice to see you again Mr. Yi Jung, and Mrs. Ga Eul, you it was really nice to be able to meet you too. Finally little Yi Jung was able to find the right girl for him. Ah, before I leave, master Ji Hoo asked me to let you know, once you are done with your food you will find your clue about finding the key. Have a nice meal.” With that the man started to walk away.

Ga Eul looked at Yi Jung as he was preparing to eat, shaking her head she looks in the direction the man had descended towards, “e``xcuse me! Can you please help us out? This is all a game, please come back!” But the man was too far to hear her voice, “come on this is no time to eat, let’s follow him and kindly make him just give us the key!”

“No use.” Yi Jung said as he took the first bite of his pancakes.

Ga Eul’s eyes narrowed, “well if you plan on sitting here and eating then there really is no faster way huh?”

“No matter what we do, he won’t help us. He is Ji Hoo’s most loyal servant, though Ji Hoo thinks of him as his caretaker, he raised Ji Hoo, and he knows all of us since we were little, there is no way he will ever go against Ji Hoo and do something he was not told to do.” Yi Jung finished as he took another bite of his pancake.

Ga Eul stumbled back in her spot and attempted to eat her breakfast, but eating with her left hand was becoming a failure, Yi Jung looked at her reaction and couldn’t help but chuckle, Ga Eul looked up to him and squinted her eyes, “yah! Stop laughing it is easier for you to eat because your right hand is free, my right hand is handcuffed to your left, so don’t cross the line and laugh at me.” Ga Eul attempted to eat again, but soon as the fork was near , the piece of pancake fell on plate. Ga Eul threw her fork and looked away.

“This isn’t going to be a lover’s date, is it? Where I have to feed you?” Yi Jung questioned as he raised an eyebrow and carried a soft smirk on his lips. Ga Eul looks back at Yi Jung, “y-”

“Because, honestly I don’t mind, I have lots of experience with this.” Before Ga Eul could respond Yi Jung cut her off stating that he had fed many girls before so it wouldn’t be too much of a problem for him. Ga Eul felt a hinge of pain from his words, but keeping control she looked away, “I rather die than be fed by your filthy hands.”

“Woah. Careful with what you say, you have no idea how great these hands are, if you are fed with this” Yi Jung put his fork down and lifted his hand, “trust me it would be a magical experience.”

“Maybe for your girls, not me.” Ga Eul shifted her body and viewed the ocean.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The ocean waves almost silenced the sound of Ga Eul’s empty stomach, yet a pair of ears still gave the silent grumble notice. Yi Jung took a deep sigh as he placed the tray closer to Ga Eul and grabbed a piece of pancakes on her fork and outstretched it towards .

“Hey, here eat this.” Ga Eul looked at Yi Jung, and with narrowed eyes looks away again.

“I told you I am not one of your girls.”  

“Listen we both have to finish our breakfast to be able to get a clue, so let us just get over with this soon as we can. Alright?” Ga Eul parts her lips to protest, but retreats her tongue and agr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter