Confusion and Confirmations

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you enjoy this chapter! :)

The sunlight filled every inch of his room, groaning he forced himself up and leaned back against the headboard as he closed his eyes. “Joon Oppa!!!” the image of a little girl screaming his name as she was dragged away, caused Woo Bin’s eyes to shot open, and he dug his face into his palms to calm himself while taking heavy breaths.

“Remember son… So Eun is your responsibility. No matter what happens, please make sure she is happy and healthy. Don't only treat her as a brother but as a father too. Life is too short and after us you are the only one she has. Don't ever make her cry, she is very sensitive. If she isn't looked after she will break into pieces....” the words of his father echoed in his head, and caused tears to roll down his cheeks. Woo Bin removes his blanket. Getting up he slowly walked up to his closet and opened it revealing a black bag originally used for travels. He slowly ped the bag as if something would explode if he opened it all the way. He digs his hand all the way down, the folded clothes, and feeling a hard book; he pulls it out. Flipping through the pages more tears began to form. Each section contained a picture of two kids one who was an older boy, and a little 4 year old girl, as they played together as if they were the same age. Woo Bin fell to the floor recalling all the few times he got to spend with his little sister. So Eun was too young to remember anything, but for him every moment was engraved into his heart.

Woo Bin brings the book to his chest, “I am sorry So Eun, please forgive your brother.”

“! Why now?” Jae Rim scrolled through the 24 messages he received and cursed under his breathe due to the risky mission he was had to do. Unable to find any way out, Jae Rim with force threw his phone on his bed and took deep breaths, with narrowed brows and gritting teeth as he whispered to himself, “this is too risky, if I do this, Ga Eul might find out…” then a thought came to him as he straightened his brows and his lips lifted upwards, “Woo Bin…”

Ga Eul slowly lifted her eyelids, she didn’t want to move, her head laid on something soft and something warm was embracing her and kept her warmer than the shawl around her shoulder and…Ga Eul jumped a little in place, realizing Yi Jung’s shoulder was what the other side of the shawl laid on. Her head was on Yi Jung’s chest, and his arm was what was embracing her, making her be much closer to him. His head was resting on hers, Ga Eul was full of confusion, ‘what happened last night?’

There they were sharing the shawl and retreating inside, where Yi Jung planned to drop Ga Eul off in her room, but ended up staying there with her, engaging in nice conversations, they had sat down on Ga Eul’s bed against the headboard, still chilly and deciding to share the shawl, with the tiring day, both shifted off to sleep. Snapping back to reality, Ga Eul squeezed out of the embrace, Yi Jung groaned losing the warmth. Slowly opening his eyes, he witnessed Ga Eul standing in front of him nervously.

“Oh Ga Eul. How come you are in my roo-” Yi Jung looked around, this was not his room, where was he?

“Um… I think we… fell asleep here...together...and…” Ga Eul slowly tried to put together a sentence but her words only drifted off as they left .

“I didn’t do anything bad did I?” Yi Jung looked up to Ga Eul with a scared face as if he had seen a ghost, Ga Eul couldn’t help but smile with the expressions she was presented with.

“No. But I ended up resting on your chest and you had your arm around me.” Yi Jung smiled but he didn’t know why, was it because Ga Eul spoke of the incident so easily or that Ga Eul was the warmth he actually liked. Shaking those thoughts away Yi Jung looks back up to Ga Eul carrying a smirk, “no wonder I was uncomfortable all night. You are really heavy, ouch my chest even hurts.” Yi Jung placed his hand on his chest faking to be in pain, Ga Eul gasped and  grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it towards Yi Jung. She grabbed another pillow and continued to hit Yi Jung non-stop which resulted in loud laughters. Yi Jung grabbed Ga Eul’s wrist forcing her to stop, but the sudden movement and pull caused Ga Eul to loose balance and fall forward, but was able to stop her body with her hand on the bed, looking up Ga Eul was presented with Yi Jung’s face centimeters away. Both gulped at the proximity they were at, yet neither avoided the other’s glance.

“Ga Eul. Are you…” Jae Rim pushed forth the room’s door, and was presented with with two pairs of eyes looking at each other. “...awake…” Seeing Jae Rim had walked in Ga Eul pulls back, releasing her arm from Yi Jung’s grip.

“Oh I am sorry, I forgot to knock. I am sorry for bothering you two. Ga Eul when you get a chance please come outside for a moment. Sorry once again.” “Oppa wait. It is not what you-” Ga Eul was cut of, as Jae Rim walked out closing the door behind him.

Shutting the door behind him, Jae Rim pauses as he witnesses Woo Bin standing in front of him with his arms folded in front of his chest. “What is your deal?”

Jae Rim carried a smirk as he put his hands in his pocket. “What do you mean?”

“You jerk! You know what I mean! You tell me to help y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter