Lost and Found

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you like this chapter. :)

 

Yi Jung exhaled deeply as he stood near the cabin's front door, observing the view outside. The sun was out and the wind passed calmly across the island. The sand was all dry, even with the great amount of rain from the day before, if felt as if it hadn't rained at all. Yi Jung quietly waited; he knew he had already lost, there wasn't anything that could help him today.

 

“Omo! Ga Eul you look so cute!” Jan Di complimented Ga Eul, as she came of the bathroom wearing a light pink fluffy lace skirt, which went down her thighs, and stood an inch above her knees. She matched the skirt with a white cotton shirt, and black flats, with a small heel on the bottom. Topping everything with a net light brown hat.

“I don't know Jan Di, but I think it is too much… I know you were trying to help but I think I will go change.”

Ga Eul was about to head back into the bathroom, but Jan Di grabbed her hand, “Ga Eul trust me this is perfect. Please don't change.” Jan Di pouted and her pupils became dark, but in a cute pleasing way. Ga Eul sighed and passed Jan Di a soft smile. “Okay, I won't...By the way have you seen Jae Rim? I was meaning to talk to him before we leave.”

“No I haven’t, but I am sure he will show up soon. Probably with the boys.” Jan Di smiled and Ga Eul mirrored her expressions.

 

“Yah what kind of dare was that anyway?” Woo Bin questioned as he fixed his hair in front of the tall mirror.

“Well, I believe it is the greatest dare ever.” Ji Hoo responded with a smirk hanging on the corner of his lips, while adjusting his white net hat on his head.

“Woo Bin turned around and looked at Ji Hoo curiously. “You aren't planning to really get them close are you?” Woo Bin raised his eyebrows and Ji Hoo chuckled upon hearing his friends question.

 

“Of course I am, what else does it look like?” This made Woo Bin’s temper increase slightly.

“Yah! Whose side are you on? You know Yi Jung doesn’t like that girl!”

“Well firstly ‘that girl’ her name is Ga Eul. No matter what, Yi Jung is my best friend and Ga Eul is my sister from now on, and I am thinking the best for both of them.” Ji Hoo commented as he was now all set to go.

“How can you possibly be thinking the best for both of them? Yi Jung has lines of girls waiting for him, he can have any, anytime. How can you make someone you met two days ago, your sister? What is wrong with you Ji Hoo?” Woo Bin continued to question, even though his words were bitter, Woo Bin knew they were right to ask.

Ji Hoo’s lips formed a straight line as he faced Woo Bin, “for how long?”

“Huh. What do you mean?”

“How long will Yi Jung continue to wake up every morning with a new girl, whose name he can't even remember? How long will you continue to pick him up from the bar since he becomes so drunk? How long do you want to see your friend cry in pain, seeing his family being broken up and he is abandoned and left alone?”

Woo Bin was taken aback by what Ji Hoo said, he himself didn't really think about that deeply, and he was suppose to be Yi Jung`s best friend. Ji Hoo placed his hand over Woo Bin`s shoulder and smiled at him, Woo Bin lifted his head, and slowly made eye contact with Ji Hoo.

“I think it is time for Yi Jung to receive true happiness. I want him to wake up every morning smiling, and not with a headache. I want him to proudly remember the girl who will always be by his side, and not some stranger. Ga Eul will help fill up the gap Yi Jung has always received from his family. She will make him happy always. I can guarantee you that.” Woo Bin nodded his head understanding Ji Hoo`s words, but then something popped in his head as he was agreeing.

"What about Eun Jae? You know how much Yi Jung has liked her, since he was little."

"Has she ever given him a positive response? She only goes to him when she wants to or needs to, but temporary happiness is not what I want Yi Jung to get. I know Ga Eul is the only one who can give Yi Jung the lifetime happiness he deserves, I promise. By the way I need you to make sure Eun Jae does not go with Yi Jung, make sure to hold her back so she only goes with us."

"Alright, but it better help Yi Jung. I will make sure Eun Jae isn't near him today. You just keep your promise and I will keep mine." Woo bin replied with a firm agreement as he reached out his hand, Ji Hoo smiled and shook it,

"I promise."

 

Being all set to go, Jun Pyo walked up to the cabin’s front door, he witnessed the Casanova having his arms folded across his chest and leaning against the edge of the door watching the view. Jun Pyo knew this was a call for help, and he knew he was a great problem solver. He walks up to Yi Jung and hits his back, fast enough to surprise Yi Jung and hard enough to make his back hurt a little.

"Aish! What was that for?" Yi Jung  yelled as he rubbed his back as far as he could reach.

"So what's bothering you?" Jun Pyo asked right away.

"What do you mean?"

"Yi Jung I know you long enough to know you are upset." Jun Pyo raised his eyebrow and looked at Yi Jung. Yi Jung  went back into his desperate position he was in and shifted his view back outside.

"It's because of Ga Eul right?" Still, Yi Jung gave no response.

"Listen, I am sure it won't be that bad." Yi Jung’s head snapped and he faces Jun Pyo with eyes screaming out anger.

"Not bad! Do you even know me at all? I can barely tolerate that girl, let alone spend hours touring her!"

"Woah! Calm down first. Listen it won't be bad, because maybe you don't have to spend much time with her."

"What do you mean?"

"Okay so I heard Jan Di say, Ga Eul likes high places, how about you take her to the area above the village, there is a higher mountain area, where no one has dared to go. I can assure you Ga Eul will, and if you are lucky enough she might hurt herself. She will have to stay in the cabin while you come with us and have real fun."

"What if there is a chance of her not getting hurt?"

"Well then you have to plan something, to make sure she does. Remember how we alway do?" Jun Pyo flashed Yi Jung a smirk and Yi Jung did the same. As a thought came to mind, Yi Jung   headed for his room.

 

As Yi Jung left, Jun Pyo was surprised to see Ji Hoo standing there in front of him.

"Yeah what are you trying to do? What kind of stupid advice is this to get Ga Eul hurt? I am going to go tell Jan Di right now!" Ji Hoo was about to walk away when Jun Pyo grabbed his arm, "yeah you crazy? She will hate me!"

"Well that's what you get for giving Yi Jung such stupid advice!" Ji Hoo crossed his arms in front of his chest, and glared towards Jun Pyo in anger.

Jun Pyo’s pressed his lips together and exhaled deeply before opening his mouth, "listen I know what I told Yi Jung to do is harsh, but trust me it will knock some sense into him.”

Ji Hoo raised his eyebrow, his lips remained a straight line, "really? You what me to believe that him hurting Ga Eul will knock some sense into him?"

"Okay, I know Ga Eul will receive some pain, but trust me, it will make Yi Jung change. I thought this through and this is the best way to get them closer."

"How can I believe you, someone who hates Ga Eul as well?" Ji Hoo still remained unpersuaded by Jun Pyo`s words.

Jun Pyo’s eyebrows knitted together and his lips made an “O” shape as he raised his finger, "okay, one I never hated her. Two I just thought since Yi Jung didn't like her I didn't want to be going against my friend. Three I think it was time we helped her. I mean she is perfect for Yi Jung." Ji hoo was shocked is this really the Great Gu Jun Pyo? "What kind of game are you trying to play?"

"I am not trying play anything with anyone..." Ji Hoo raised his eyebrow unable to believe what Jun Pyo said.

"Fine here is the truth..." Jun Pyo shifted his vision to the side. "Remember the time when we played a prank on this new girl who was in our kindergarten class."

"You mean, ‘you’ played a pra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter