Comas and Crimes Pt. II

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: As promised here is this week’s update! I might do 2 updates this week depending on how you guys like this one! I would like to mention I am not studying medicine, this chapter is based on a few things I have learned over the years in classes, if I said something incorrectly please forgive me. Enjoy!

“Ga Eul call Jae Rim right now and ask him where he is” Yi Jung walked over to Ga Eul and demanded her to make the call, she hesitated for a while but seeing the anger in Yi Jung’s eyes, she pulled out her handphone from her purse and dialed the number. 

“Hey, Ga Eul! Whats up-” 

“Jae Rim where are you right now?” Yi Jung snatched the phone from Ga Eul before any conversation could emerge and began questioning. 

“Well hello to you too Yi Jung, I am here at the clinic” Jae Rim removed his gloves and tossed them in the trash bin as he held his phone next to his ear.

"Come over to my house right now!” Yi Jung yelled, causing Jae Rim to move the phone away from his ear for a while till it was quiet for him to bring it back. 

“First off, I would appreciate you talk to me in a mannerly tone and I will not be able to come over right now, I have appointments and-” 

“Yi Jung please, it's not him” Jae Rim heard Ga Eul’s voice and sat up in place. Yi Jung turned around to face Ga Eul as he kept the phone near his ear, “don’t tell me how to deal with this. This is my mother, I will handle this my way, just stay out of it” Ga Eul gasped at the tone Yi Jung just used with her, keeping her head low she takes a step back, Jan Di walked up behind Ga Eul, rubbing her shoulder, while giving her a small hug. Woo Bin, Jun Pyo, and Ji Hoo watched their friend from the doorframe, unable to find words to calm him down.

“Listen you can say whatever you want to me, but do not talk to Ga Eul like that again” Jae Rim now gripping his phone in anger responded. 

“Then come over right now!” Without getting a response, Yi Jung ended the call. Tossing Ga Eul’s handphone to the side table, Yi Jung marches downstairs with the F3 following him. Jan Di helped Ga Eul wipe away her tears as she shifted to sit on the bed next to Mrs. So. 

 

 

“Yi Jung are you sure it’s him? It could be anyone.” Ji Hoo questioned sitting himself on the couch as Yi Jung continued to pace around. 

“Yah bro, we have no proof other than what the butler told you” Woo Bin mentioned as he outstretched his arm on the couch. 

“Yi Jung you are going a bit out of bounds right now” Jun Pyo stood in front of Yi Jung with his arms crossed in front of his chest but Yi Jung ignored his presence and walked past him.

Yi Jung stopped his pacing as Eun Jae came into view, standing in front of him Eun Jae placed her hand on his shoulder “Yi Jung please try to calm yourself, it will all be okay” she grabbed his wrist and sat him down to the nearest empty couch, heading behind the couch, Eun Jae began messaging Yi Jung’s shoulder. The F3 ignored this action and looked in other directions, of course being a casanova they saw this kind of stuff all the time but now that he was married and the situation they were in, it just seemed very out of place for Eun Jae to do what she was but Yi Jung didn't seem to be bothered so his friends brushed it off, at least he was a lot more calm now. Yi Jung leaned his head back resting it as he closed his eyes, Eun Jae smiled to herself as she leaned down and left a quick peck on his lips. Yi Jung’s eyes shot open, but before he could properly respond his butler had walked in and cleared his throat. Eun Jae moved back as Yi Jung fixed himself standing up. As he straightened himself, he saw Ga Eul and Jan Di stand only a few meters away from the butler ‘I hope Ga Eul didn’t see that’ Yi Jung mentally cursed himself although he didn’t know why it mattered, pushing all thoughts to the side, Yi Jung moves his attention to the butler.

“Sir, Jae Rim is here to see you” 

“Bring him in” The butler left upon Yi Jung’s request and shortly after Jae Rim came into view. Before anything Jae Rim ran upto Ga Eul and hugged her “Ga Eul what’s wrong? Are you okay?” Ga Eul didn’t respond,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter