Wedding Day

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ga Eul reaches the black gate again. Gladly she wasn't seen by Mrs. So, or else she would be late to meet up with the male figure. Inhaling deeply, soon as Ga Eul was about to walk away from the mansion, a voice called out which made her pause and close her eyes knowing who had called her. Turning around with a fake smile, Ga Eul is presented with a happy mother making her way to Ga Eul in a hurry. Reaching up to Ga Eul, Mrs. So couldn't help but smile.

 

"Ga Eul, you came. If you were busy it was okay you know. I hope I wasn't forcing you."

 

"No. Actually I felt bad for rejecting your offer so I came, but couldn't find you, and I didn't want to be bother and-"

 

“Nonsense! What bother? From now you will be here all the time and I don't want you to ever hesitate in coming up to me. Okay?” Ga Eul just nodded and before she knew it, she was being dragged by her arm, back into the mansion. Ga Eul tried to free herself, but she didn't want Mrs. So to misunderstand her actions, so she went along. Soon as she entered her eyes widened. Decorations everywhere.... White long ribbons hanging from the chandeliers, the stair railings were decorated with white and red ribbons overlapping one after another, on top of the railing, skipping an inch each time, there were red roses to be found. Even though, in Ga Eul`s mind everything was more than perfect, Mrs. So seemed to have something big in mind. She continued to order her maids, to add more decorations and make sure everything was set to go. Looking around, every inch of the mansion was being decorated. Mrs. So takes a close look upon Ga Eul`s expressions; she was happy that what Ga Eul observed only brought a big grin on her face. Then Ga Eul`s grin was replaced with a frown. Mrs. So was worried that something must not be to her liking.

 

“Ga Eul, what is wrong? Is there something not to your liking? I can change it or add things… Whatever you want, just tell me…”

 

Ga Eul doesn`t say a word and instantly embraces Mrs. So, tears begin to roll down Ga Eul`s cheeks. “Ga Eul, why are you crying?”

 

“Everything is perfect. Thank you so much. Today you made me think about my mother. If she was here today she would have done the same for me…”

 

“Ga Eul don`t say that, think of me as your mother from now on too. I will do everything to keep you happy… I promise!”

 

Ga Eul backs out of the hug and smiles to Mrs. So as they make eye contact. The smile only grew into laughter. Mrs. So begins to show Ga Eul the rest of the mansion and what she had planned to do for the wedding. Ga Eul enjoyed her time, this was a time she wanted with her mother and she has been rewarded with that today. Ga Eul was enjoying so much, she forgot to keep track of the time.

 

The clock had already struck 4:30. But Ga Eul was so occupied that she didn't notice it was getting late. Passing my a Longcase clock placed in the spacious hall, Ga Eul`s eyes are full of shock as she realized it was past 5! Mrs. So approches Ga Eul as she stood in front of the clock for a while now.

“Ga Eul, is something wrong?”

 

“... I have to go now… I am really sorry…” Mrs. So flashes Ga Eul a smile to her innocent behavior.

 

“Of course, I can understand. You dont need to be sorry ok, I know you must have other work to do as well. I am actually sorry for being so talkative and keeping you this late…” Ga Eul gives Mrs. So another hug and smiles at her as she backs out of it.

 

“You don't need to be sorry either, I had alot of fun talking to you. Goodbye, I will see you then later…” Both say their goodbyes and smile at each other one last time, and with that Ga Eul runs off. Still in distance to hear her words, Mrs. So yells out, “just one week from now.”

 

Ga Eul hears her message loud and clear and continues to run out. ‘Yeah one week...’ Ga Eul thought to herself as she left the mansion. Since fall was near, days got shorter, even though it was 5, darkness had already surrounded her. Knowing that she was late, Ga Eul continued to run, to reach her destination faster.

 

Standing in front of the cafe. She tries to slow down her phasing. Being in control of her breathing, she slowly opens the glass door and walks in. Looking around she finds a familiar face sitting by a table and looking out the window. Had she really kept him waiting long. Not bothering to look at her phone to know the time, instead she approaches the figure and begins to apologize.

 

"Oppa I am really really really really really sorry!!!!!"

 

The figure looks at Ga Eul smiles, "you still are the same Ga Eul,  being late and then apologizing. I really missed that about you. But you don't need to apologize. I can understand."

 

Faking a smile, Ga Eul takes the seat in front of the figure. The figure shifts back to the window, and closely focuses on something. Before Ga Eul could question anything, words escaped the figu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter