Diaries and Deals Pt. I

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Two months later

Dear diary, 

It is hard to believe I have been married for two months now. It still feels like yesterday when I said my vows and accepted Yi Jung as my husband, but to say the least, I am really happy being with him. Sure in the beginning I didn’t think I could stand a jerk like him, but the more time we spent together, he really is a great guy. Super sweet and thoughtful, just last week he threw a huge birthday party for his mother. He and I planned everything thoroughly and she loved it, it was a beautiful moment to see him and his mother love one another so much. I cannot believe I am saying this but he really makes me happy, I have never felt this way with anyone. I don't know what it is, but I enjoy being around him, when we stay up watching movies, or just going for a walk after we eat, regardless of what we do, I am happy being near him. Recently he has been stressed due to the business stocks, and I want to make it up to him, just seeing him so upset doesn't sit well with me, maybe we could do something to…

“What are you doing?” Ga Eul startled, turns around to see Yi Jung walking into the room loosening his tie with a smile on his face. Ga Eul mentally cursed that smile that instantly got her heart racing, forcing all thoughts aside she fumbles through the pages and tosses her pen in her diary, and closes the book hiding it away in her drawer “n-nothing”

“Hey, I thought there were no secrets between us,” Yi Jung comments, placing his hands on his hips.

“It isn’t a secret, just dumb. Nothing worth talking about '' Ga Eul replied fidgeting in place causing Yi Jung’s smile to grow wider. 

“Well then if it's nothing then I can see right?” Yi Jung sprints towards the drawer and attempts to open it, Ga Eul blocks him and pulls him away causing them both to lose balance and fall on the bed, Yi Jung lifts himself up to realize he was on top of Ga Eul. Finally opening her eyes, Ga Eul finds Yi Jung staring down at her, time stopped and no words were exchanged. Yi Jung cleared his throat and smiled, “clumsy as always, huh?” playfully rubbing Ga Eul’s head he gets up, “I- I am going to go shower. It’s been a long day” before Ga Eul could reply Yi Jung headed towards the bathroom locking the door behind him. Ga Eul sits up placing her hand over her chest feeling her heart racing ‘why does this keep happening?’ pushing her thoughts aside Ga Eul heads for the kitchen.

‘That was close.’ Yi Jung rests his back against the door, placing his hand over his chest. He could feel his heart racing as if he had just run a marathon. Resting his head back on the door Yi Jung closes his eyes and takes a deep breath ‘why does my heart keep behaving this way. Ever since Ga Eul and I have been on good terms I can’t help but always want to be with her, always see her smile, just to have her by my side makes me warm’ shaking his head Yi Jung throws away all his thoughts and looks at his surroundings to realize he was in Ga Eul’s bathroom. Sure they were on good terms but decided to be in separate rooms. Not having the energy to head back to his room, Yi Jung decides to take his shower while he could and hopefully leave and not run into Ga Eul.

Ga Eul on the other hand was having her own questions of their current encounter, she wanted to settle her feelings but before her thoughts could get deeper, a voice called out “Ga Eul, can you come here please” turning around Ga Eul was presented with a smiling Mrs. So. 

“Yes, Mrs. So?” Ga Eul replied as she stood in front of her mother-in-law. 

“Ga Eul I told you to call me omma. No need to call me with such formality. I accepted you as a daughter a long time ago, can’t you accept me as your mother?” Mrs. So questioned lowering her head. 

“I am sorry Mrs- I mean omma. You called me?” 

“Have you seen Yi Jung? I asked him to come back home early today, he has been really stressed with work and I wanted you two to go out for a while so he could clear his head and relax”

“He is in my room taking a shower” Ga Eul replied fidgeting with her fingers, as much as she didn’t want to think about Yi Jung he kept appearing in her mind, and now knowing he was showering in her bathroom, her mind drifted to how Yi Jung’s body might look and ‘NO! Ga Eul, get your head out of the gutter’ Ga Eul mentally cursed her thoughts and missed Mrs. So smirk after hearing Ga Eul’s response.

“Okay then, here are his clothes, you can give them to him since he is in your room. Oh and here are some of your clothes too that came back from the dryers” Mrs. So hands Ga Eul a pile of clothes and walks away at a speed of li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter