Comas and Crimes Pt. I

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author Note: Hello everyone! I am officially back! Wow it's been so long and I am truly sorry for making everyone wait this long, I never intended to have delays in updating but I have been busy with school and work. But enough about me, my love for SoEulmates never stopped. They inspire me even today, I have so many fanmade mv ideas from Kim Bum's new drama already [P.S. He owned his role in Tale of Nine-Tailed! So proud of him!] I have so many one-shots planned as well but before I get to any of those I will start updating more frequently. Let's say once a year? Haha no just joking, I plan to update every week. I will be updating all stories I have but this one will be a priority! Thank you all for showing this story so much love to this day! Have much to reveal with the new chapters! Enjoy! Hope you are all taking care of yourself and staying safe!

Ji Hoo shook his head and the next second shifted his view towards Jun Pyo "You couldn't man up to your mother for Jan Di, I suppose?" Jun Pyo opened his mouth but no words came out and he avoided Ji Hoo's gaze.

"You guys are unbelievable, I am here trying to-"

"Yi Jung!" Before Ji Hoo could finish his sentence, there was a loud scream coming from afar.

"Eun Jae.." Yi Jung trailed off as he watched Eun Jae running towards him out of breath. Before anyone was able to question her, Eun Jae ran up to Yi Jung panting "Oppa.. Where… your… mother.."

"What happened to omma!" Yi Jung's eyes widened as his mother was mentioned so suddenly, Eun Jae sits on a chair that Jan Di placed behind her, "your mother has fallen into a coma." As the sentence reached Yi Jung's ears, his eyes widened to the point of popping out.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS IN A COMA! WHAT HAPPENED!?" Yi Jung screamed on top of his lungs, Ji Hoo walked up to Yi Jung placing a hand on his shoulder attempting to calm him but there was no use, Yi Jung's breath had spiked from fear.

"I have been trying to contact you since last night but I couldn't reach you so I came myself" as those words left Eun Jae's mouth Yi Jung snapped his head towards Ji Hoo who dropped his hand from Yi Jung's shoulder and mouthed a 'sorry' as he had taken everyone's phones and switched them off last night when they were fast asleep. Yi Jung grinds his teeth as he looks back at Eun Jae.

"I will explain everything but for now you need to get back to Seoul." Without a second thought, Yi Jung grabs Eun Jae's wrist and begins to walk the way she had come from but was stopped as Woo Bin placed a strong grip on his shoulder.

"Bro, take it easy, we are all going back. You are not going through this alone. Guys come on let's get our stuff. Jan Di and Jun Pyo go pack your backs quickly. Jae Kyung, get your stuff together and I will do the same. Yi Jung please stay here and try to calm yourself and Ga Eul can you-" Woo Bin stopped midway as he looked at Ga Eul, the rest followed to look in the same direction and witnessed her in tears.

"Ga Eul! What's wrong?" Jan Di approached her, "why does this always hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter