Two Different Worlds

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah! Don’t you dare, come back here!”

“How dare you yell at me like that?”

By the opened door of the room where a crowd had formed, the patient woke up. Slowly raising her body upwards on the bed, while trying to come to a conclusion of what was going. So as the patient`s vision was clear, she watched the crowd. Not much could be said the crowd was blocking the patients view, but by what she saw, there seemed to be a girl who was yelling at a guy. The guy seemed to be from high class. Curiosity only began to build up and the patient only continued to watch with focus.

“I better not see you in this hospital again, messing with any of the patients or the nurses or else!” The girl yelled back, placing her hands on her hips.

“Or else what? Do you even know who I am? You should watch who you mess with before you start regretting it!” The guy replied with even an angrier tone.

The girl rolled her eyes to the guys comment. That seemed to only anger the guy much more, he instantly grabs the girl`s arm and begins to pull her with him. The girl doesn’t make a single movement as she stood in place. Then as soon as the guy made contact with the girl still holding her arm, she yanks on to his arm that dared to touch her and she tangled it behind his back with her hand holding on to it.

“Don`t you dare touch me or any other girl, ever again!” With those words she pushed the guy forward letting go of his arm. The guy kept his balance and stood up and rubbed his arm. With the people around watching, he instantly straightened his brown leather jacket and tried to keep his cool.

The crowd laughed to his loss from a girl. Knowing who he was, it was shameful for him to lose like this; keeping a reputation he looks back towards a group of guys with black suits and black sunglasses and yells out, “Yo! Are you guys waiting for an invitation? Let`s go!” As he was about to leave with the group of men following him behind, he stops his steps and looks up to the girl one more time, “you are going to be sorry for this!” The girls didn’t take his threat seriously and just smirked to his words, with that the guy and his men marched outside of the hospital. As soon as they left, the crowd cheered for the girl and gave her thankful comments.

The crowd-separated right after; from the crowd a nurse left and walked into the room where the door was open and the patient was awake. Soon as she entered she headed to the patience`s bed with a worried look, “I am really sorry, I forgot to close the door, did the noise wake you?”

The patient nodded her head, which made the nurse more than worried now. The patient in bed smiled, “its ok, don’t worry about it.” Hearing that the nurse smiled back, and took a exhale of relief.

With curiosity, the patient asked, “by the way what was going on?”

“Oh that, yes, that was the work of Chu Ga Eul. She recently began volunteering at this hospital. She is a real big help...”

“Yeah, but why was she screaming just now?” The patient cut the nurse off to get the answer she wanted to hear.

“You see...This guy came to this hospital all the time and bothered the nurses and messed around with them...”

“Why didn’t anyone say anything?” the patient questioned.

“Well actually... the thing is... this guy is one of South Korea`s richest son... Everyone is afraid o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter