His Version Of Their Story

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was just a month away from celebrating his twenty fifth birthday but he was still as restless as a nine year old. This was why he was checking his Rolex, tye one his wife had gifted him on his last birthday......... Damn the stupid meeting! His wife had already left for Japan and he was still here listening to one of the executives speak non-stop about his plans.

"Mr Kim.....?" his secretary said,shaking him down from his thoughts.

Hanbin looked around only to meet the stares of his employees.

"So Mr Kim....how do you think will our new devices hit the market?" the company's marketing supervisor asked.

Hanbin paused for a minute, because he had no idea as to how he would answer the question.

"Well....... Mr Jenson, I...I'll supervise the plans once again.....send them to my office. If i like them then I'll approve I'll approve, if not then I will make sure that it is rejected...... The meeting's over ladies and gentlemen....... Have a good day ahead." saying this the young CEO and owner of COMFO GLOBAL left the conference room , the others staring at him.

"Strange kid.... isn't he?" Mr Jenson muttered.

"Poor guy...... must be getting dominated my his wife, I've heard his wife is quite scary." Inoue Madashi, the company's youngest representative commented.

"Better watch your tongue kid.... If tge boss hears a word against his wife, he is sure to fire you..." Jenson stated.

"Seems like Mr Hanbin is quite smitten by his wife....." Inoue said.

"Yeah.... I've known him since he was a little kid, loitering around this building to disturb his father... and never in my entire life have I seen him tjis dedicated to anything or anyone...." Jenson remarked.

"Oh well then maybe Mr Kim is just another difficult person...." Inoue absent-mindedly stated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter