To Win You Back

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The evening of Seo Jun's wedding, the media flocked at the reception party, which was grand.

Yura and Hanbin were standing somewhere in the corner along with the people who'd once been their classmates.

"Man! I never knew Hanbin-ah was someone in favour of PDA. " Chris commented.

Yura was literally blushing to the deepest shade of red.

"I'm so gonna kill you Hanbin-ah...." Yura gently murmured to him.

"C'mon Yura-ah.... " Hanbin trailed with a stupid grin.

The orchestra played some real "ROMANTIC" tunes and the first couple to grace the dance floor was the newly wed couple.

"Yura-ah I really need to discuss something important with Hanbin-ah......I hope you excuse us..." Chris said and he and Hanbin quickly made their way towards the bar.

Yura was standing all by herself, looking all around and thinking about how the entire week had literally flown so fast.

"Hey Yura-ah...." Taehyung said as he walked towards her.

"Hey Taehyung-ah.." she replied as he stood next to her.

"Mind if I join you for company? " he asked.

"Sure, No problem...." she answered, glancing at Hanbin who was talking to the gorgeous lady in blue, Hime.

They went and sat in one of the couches.

"So...you wanna talk about anything?" She asked, her gaze still fixed at her husband who was now having a good time talking to his "good-friend".

"Yup." Taehyung started But soon found himself staring at what Yura was staring at....

"The two of them seem comfortable enough to me." He commented.

"Taehyung-ah, Hime is his friend. His best friend for heavens sake...... and they've known each other for like......their while lifetime......" Yura said,defending Hanbin.

"But you're his wife! I mean you've been married to him and known him since schooldays....so aren't you supposed to be his 'best friend'? " he bluntly stated.

Yura had to literally resist her urge to yell at Taehyung.

"Look......I'm sorry. I don't mean to question him or his character, Yura-ah. The first time I saw you both this time, I felt like as if you two had suddenly become distant. I've known y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter