Carpe Diem (Part II)

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been such a long time since Yura and Hanbin had gone for a ride. Hanbin was wearing a brown sweater, faded jeans, converse and the best part, shades, Hanbin looked almost ordinary. On the other hand, Yura too had dressed up in clothes, in which hardly anyone seemed to recognize her.

Yura was surprised when Hanbin stopped in front of KFC.  It had been years since she hadlast eaten in KFC.

"Hanbin-ah..... "

"Yeah? "

"Are you sure no one will recognize us? "

"Yeah" he said, sounding confident.

The crowd inside consisted of youngsters - mostly teenagers who were out for lunch.....and everyone seemed to be busy with their own life.

"Well what would you like to eat, Sir? " a girl waiting on the counter asked Hanbin with a tone that sounded way too polite.

Yura felt like glaring at the girl. She didn't notice Hanbin look at her changing expressions and smile.

He simply kept his left hand on the counter, letting the girl have a nice look of his wedding ring and said, "I'll have whatever my wife will order.."

Seeing the disappointed look on the girl's face,  Yura gave a smiled at Hanbin's direction and then ordered 2 chicken burgers, French fries, 1 chicken bucket and 2 colas.

"You know Yura-ah,  I'm wondering if you'll be able to eat all of what you just ordered" Hanbin remarked once they took thier seats

"Well.... It's been years since I've been to KFC... so I guess I'll be able to eat ALL of it." She replied.

As Yura began munching on her Burger, she noticed that instead of eating his share, Hanbin was smiling at her.

"Bwo? (What?)" She asked, swallowing her food.

"Nothing.... " he replied, still smiling.

After finishing their lunch, Hanbin drove to the biggest pet store in Seoul.

"I know that Dan can never be replaced jagiya......But I guess we should atleast get someone to substitute him...." Hanbin said as they entered the store.

The store owner, a man in his late forties asked them, "What are you looking for? A Dog? A Cat?  A Fish?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter