A White Lie Is Still A Lie (PART II )

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey Yura-ah..." Ji Yong greeted Yura. Yura was taken aback by his calm and almost gentle tone.
 "Hey Ji Yong-Oppa" Yura replied and received a smile in return.

Yura literally could notbelieve her eyes and ears. Ji Yong sounded so different from the Ji Yong she knew. It seemed like as if time had changed his from the sarcastic, arrogant and not to mention aliebit self centered and irritating guy to a docile man.

"So....You excited Seo Jun?" Ji Yong asked "Yong-ah....Firstly this 'gentle' tone is not suiting you! And umm..... I guess I'm more nervous than excited" Seo Jun stated, drawing laughter from everyone.
 "Suzy-ah....You're the next one to be getting married...When is the wedding bell ringing?" Nana asked, her tone bubbling with excitement.
 Suzy turned red before answering, "Exactly four months later."
 The crowd cheered at her response.

"So Yong-ah......When will you be getting married? And to whom? I mean atleast you can reveal the gender" Seo Jun conspiratorally asked, drawing laughter from his friends (Except from Ji Yong who gave him a I-Don't-Care look) and causing Ji Yong to choke on his tequilla.

"Yeah Ji Yong! Even the Playboy (refering to Seo Jun) is getting married.....What about you?" Nana asked "GOD! I'm not interested in these stuffs" Ji Yong replied.
 " Yong-ah...............FYI if you are interested in Victor(ia), he's already taken by my sister's ex-stalker, Daniel......So.....Get A Girl And Get A Life." Seo Jun snickered.

*Victor aka Victoria was one of Adam's batchmates.His real name is Victor Strauss. Victor prefers to be called Victoria, he used to have a huge crush on Ji Yong during their school days. And yes he's GAY.

*Daniel aka PDS (Peter Daniel Scott) was Yura's ex-boyfriend whom she dated for just a week and then broke off with him before the summer vacations of their 9th grade because she was just not interested in him and was set up on a blind date with Daniel by her brother, Seo Jun, just for fun. After their break up, Daniel started acting very weird and was obsessed over Yura that he began stalking her.

Ji Yong shut his eyes in irritation and when the laughter died, he stood up from his chair and said, "Seo Jun-ah........Gomawo for the joke that wasan't funny.....And I guess I need to get some fresh air."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter