The Flashback Week (Day 4)

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Jun was mercilessly teasing his sister and brother-in-law. Dressed in a loose white T- shirt and a pair of his favourite faded jeans.

"That's not fair hyung! Why is Chi Hoon- hyung your best man? In fact I had flown all the way from America to Japan in case you change your mind! But no you haven't and instead of me, Chi Hoon- hyung is your best man!" Taehyung yelled as soon as he entered into the Kang dining room.

All eyes looked at Taehyung, who looked depressed.

"In case you don't know Taehyung-ah , I'm Jun-ah 's best friend. He was the best man at my wedding and its only natural for me to be the best man at his." Chi Hoon explained.

"Can't you have 2 "best men" on your wedding?" Taehyung asked, sounding hopeful

"Then Aiden and me would have somehow adjusted and filled the spot." Ji Yong answered.

Seo Jun sighed and said, " Taehyung-ah why don't you join us for breakfast? I'm confident you'll enjoy it."

Taehyung sulked and took a chair next to Yura. He grabbed a bowl of cereal and was about to start eating when Hanbin, who had gone out to attend an important call, returned and cleared his throat, standing behind HIS chair.

"Good Morning Kim......something got stuck in your throat?" Taehyung asked.

"Good Morning to you too.......can you kindly get out of my chair?" Hanbin retorted and though he used the word 'kindly' his voice was far from polite. It was cold and irritated.

"Why can't you get another place? Its impolite to ask a guest to get up and sit somewhere else." Taehyung smugly replied.

Yura could literally see Hanbin clenching his fist.

Before anyone could reply to anything, she got up from her chair and said, "I'm done, excuse me....and Hanbin-ah you can sit here....." and headed towards the living room.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

She was sitting all alone in the huge living room, solving a crossword when out of the blue a voice said, "So Seo Jun-ah was correct.....Everything is not alright between you and Hanbin......is it Yura-ah?"

"C'mon Chi Hoon oppa - Hanbin-ah and me are perfectly fine." she immediately replied to Chi Hoon who sat in the couch across hers.

You know what Yura-ah, I've known you and Seo Jun-ah all my life.......and I'm very good at detecting lies."

Yura smiled, "Of course oppa.....But seriously....."

"But seriously what Yura-ah? You can't hide your emotions behind your mask forever Yura-ah......Seo Jun - he seriously believed you when you told him everything's okay - you are okay..... But from what I see.............NOTHING,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter