The Flashback Week (Day 2)

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Its rude to just walk out from the breakfast table every other just because you don't like seeing 'his' face." Yura growled angrily, as she gently shut the door behind her.

"Oh is it? Because my definition of rude is when that homoual or lets admit it 'biual' Freak crosses his limits by calling you names......." Hanbin growled back.

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE?" she yelled the question out aloud.

Hanbin's expression irritated then angry and then irritated again.

"You know what? I am not in the mood to fight nor am I here to answer your questions...." Hanbin finally replied, exiting the room.

Yura breathed out heavily and thought about the reason behind this arguement. Finally, as she realized that both were equally at fault, the rage that'd engulfed her slowly began to fade.....Then she walked towards the door to close it once again as Hanbin had left it open.

As she had just reached for the door knob, she saw the most humorous sight.

Hanbin was running towards her direction and behind him, trailing him closely was, Niel, crying "Hanbin wait up!"

In the flash of a moment Hanbin entered the room and locked the door.

"YOU HAVE TO CURL YOUR HAIR!" Niel shouted from outside, "Poor me! I ran so hard and the rollers are right here with me."

Yura had a real hard time controlling her laughter. Hanbin looked horrified, Niel was horrifying and the whole situation was funny, stupid and horrible!

"I thought you were leaving." Yura sarcastically pointed. Hanbin gave her the "are-you-kidding me?" look before heading to her rooms balcony.

As she saw him, head rested on the parapet and gaze directed towards the lush gardens of the manor, she was filled with so many memories.

Lying on ' her' bed, she tried her best to keep her from sleeping and also from remembering the past....

Flashback

Yura and Hanbin were now in form 11. Yura and Chris were the head girl and head boy for the year.

Currently Yura and Hanbin were in the music room in the middle of a heated argument.

"Hanbin-ah how could you refuse the chance to be a member of the school basketball team? That also directly to the Senior Squad? Its a 'to die for' wish for most of the guys.......no.......for ALL the guys.......And I can't believe you rejec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter