The Flashback Week (Day 5)

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin was fidgeting recklessly......He was in a dilemma cursing himself for being stupid enough to be the one to suggest 'divorce' in the first place, he was getting out of ideas concerning his 'GET HER BACK' plan.

"Hanbin-ah everything okay?" Ji Yong asked as he entered the living room with Aiden.

"Umm.....yeah." Hanbin replied and watched them take a seat at the bar.

"You up for a drink Hanbin-ah?" Ji Yong offered.

Glancing at his watch Hanbin replied, "Mianhaeyo I don't drink at this hour of the day." With a smile.

Ji Yong sighed on hearing this, "Geez, I never knew even drinking is to be done according to the hour of the day." He remarked.

"Yeah, that's right Hanbin-ah.... just one drink?" Aiden re-offered.

Hanbin gave a smile before replying, "Although the offer does sound tempting, I can't.....I mean I can't atleast break the rule no. 1 for drinking.......no drinking from 10 in the morning till 5 in the evening."

Aiden smiled on hearing this and so did Ji Yong. They didn't bother to ask more since they knew that Yura was behind the rule.

Flashback

"C'mon Yura.....Just forgive him." Jennie (Yura's bff) suggested, practically getting fed up of Hanbin's frequent calls which went unreceived by her.

"Why should I?" Yura replied and switched on the TV.

She had no intention of forgiving Hanbin........It had been 2 days since she had stopped talking to him. She had returned yesterday from the school excursion and was getting bugged by Hanbin.

On their last day of the excursion, she had asked Hanbin to go shopping with her but he was busy playing games on his PSP. And because of that incident she had stopped  talking to him.

"Hey looks like my dongsaeng's (lil' sister) angry with her boyfriend....Isn't it Jen?" Seo Jun said entering the room.

"Oppa.....can't you knock ?" Yura scowled at him.

Seo Jun sat down on the couch like as if he were some King of Japan or something.

"Anyways Yura-ah, Hanbin-ah had texted me. He said that he is very sorry and he wants you to pick up his calls....." Seo Jun informed.

"Hey Oppa....did you hear that Taehyung is with Hime?" Jennie asked.

"Now who's Hime?" He inquired.

"Hime's a friend of Hanbin." Jennie replied.

"Oh I see but Taehyung never told me anything about it." Seo Jun muttered.

"C'mon oppa you can't expect that copycat of your to tell you everything he does." Yura commented.

Before anyone could say anything, there was a knock on the door.

"Finally.....someone with better etiquets isknocking" Yura told Seo Jun.

"Yes come in"  Yura shouted.

"Sir Won Bin wants you all to join him for tea at his study. And Ms Yura, one of your friend has come to meet you. He says that he's from your school." Yamasaki informed and left the room.

Yura's face got drained of all colours.

"That freak Peter DaNIEL Scott had not even left the last option i.e visting me at my house inspite of Hanbin and my relation and Seo Jun oppa's threats." Yura mentally cursed Niel.

"Kaja (Let's Go) Yura-ah" Jennie said.

Yura nodded and looked at Seo Jun who said,"After you"  with an assuring smile.

Yura walked down to her Appa's study slower than Jennie and Seo Jun who were talking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter