The Flashback Week (Day 6)

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Kang Mansion was now practically flooding with people - from either the guestlist or the media.

For Kang Seo Jun, the big day was just a day away. The very next day would find him as a married man. And never in his life had he felt so nervous like he was currently feeling.

Unlike his sister, Seo Jun was getting married in a proper marriage ceremony - which meant in their family church where all the guests would  witness him and Jennie repeating the vows (which according to Yura and Hanbin were LAME) after the 73 year old pastor....

"Looks like you are getting the pre-martial jitters Jun-ah? " Chi Hoon joked around as he saw his friend fidget around with his bow.

"Geez Hoon-ah weren't you scared ? I bet, oh sorry! You were scared on your wedding day...." Seo Jun scoffed as he adjusted his bow.

"Jun-hyung! You look great!" Taehyung remarked as he entered Seo Jun's room with Chris and his ARCHENEMY, Hanbin.

"Gomawo(thank you) Teahyung.... Have you guys tried out your tuxedos?" Seo Jun asked.

"Nope.... But we brought it along.....we decided to change here...." Chris replied.

"Man! Chris we are not Gay...... and for God's sake I'm getting married tomorrow.....so don't change here " Seo Jun sarcastically commented.

Chris was all red but his saviour, Chi Hoon replied for him "C'mon Jun-ah you know what he meant......so don't pull his leg. And you guys will have to wait for your turns..... The bathroom occupied by Ji Yong who's changing into his tux and Aiden's taken the closet...."

"That's so great!" Hanbin remarked sulking.

"C'mon pal you have a room here......you can go change there..." Taehyung stated.

"Like Yura would let me...... the rooms occupied by the girls who are busy trying out their dresses." Hanbin replied.

"Hey guys what's the commotion about?" Ji Yong said, exiting the bathroom dressed in a midnight black Alexander Wang tuxedo.

Since Seo Jun's favourite colour was white, all the men were to wear white bow.

"Well nothing much Yong-ah...... one of you can use the bathroom......" Seo Jun responded.

"Chris you can go first.....You take the shortest time to change among us......" Hanbin said. Chris nodded in approval and headed inside the bathroom.

"Oh! That was so freaking generous of you Hanbin."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter