A White Lie Is Still A Lie (PART I )

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had passed since 'that' argument. A week had passed since Yura had furiously flown back to Japan. And a week had passed by since she had been lying to almost everyone around to avoid any obstacle to block her brother's marriage.

"Yura-ah......Seriously tell me what's wrong?" Seo Jun asked her for like the thousandth time that week. "C'mon oppa like I said, I was just kidding.....Guess the wedding's getting heavy in your head...."Yura replied with a plastic smile.
 "Oh Really?!" Seo Jun asked
 "Oppa...." Yura said with a sigh "I'm not a a little kid anymore okay........And I just wanted to see your reaction.......Your wedding's going to be held exactly three days from today....you should be excited! Not concerned." Yura had now perfected the art of lying. But then again, she could come up with the worst lies to see her brother happy.                                                                                                                            "Yura-ah....Frankly speakig is there anything you want to tell me about? I mean.....the day you called me up and told me.....that, I swear I felt......I felt like I was unable to protect you, uri -dongsaeng (my Little sister)...." Seo Jun softly said.

For a moment, Yura's tears threatened to spill out.....but at this crucial moment, she somehow managed to keep her calm and finally managed to say "Oppa.......Enough of this emotional and melodramatic scene....And promise me something." "What?" Seo Jun asked, confused
 "Promise me that from this forward, you will stop blaming yourself, stop feeling guilty for anything bad that happens ..."
 "Yura-ah...I ......"
 "Just promise that much oppa..."

After a long moment of silence Seo Jun finally nodded in agreement.

'[Well then let's head downstairs...I believe that your friends have arrived and are waiting down in the living room..." Yura stated sounding as casual as possible.

On hearing her tone Seo Jun was fooled into believing  her and replied "Well we can't keep them waiiting can we. Besides I have a lot of catching up to do with Ji Yong-ah! "

"Ji Yong-oppa has come?" Yura stated in disbelief "Yup your evil partner-in-crime has come....it's Chi Hoon who hasan't  shown up yet..." Seo Jun mut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter