Carpe Diem (Part I)

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Returning back to Seoul after spending almost two weeks in Osaka, Yura had to admit that she missed her home.

Hanbin's Mum had thrown a lavish party in their welcome. The first day after their return from Osaka both Yura and Hanbin found it a little bit awkward shifting back to 'THEIR' room and of course sharing the same bed.

Yura could see that the house was in a  huge mess. Their room was littered with papers while their walk-in-closet had Hanbin's clothes everywhere on the floor.

"Hanbin!! " Yura yelled from the walk-in-closet.

"Neh Jagi? " he asked.

"What the hell is wrong with the house? Why is everything so dirty and unorganized?" She asked angrily.

Hanbin smiled apologetically before replying, "Well after you left, I moved out to the penthouse and this place or rather this room was locked...... But since you've come back.." he smiled at this and continued saying,  "Let's organise it."

"Yahhh ta micheosoh! (Are You Crazy!) You think I'll be able to clean all of this mess? I mean it'll take days" Yura retorted.

Hanbin grinned and said, "Don't worry jagi, I'll help you."

"Yeah like you will.......you have to like attend hundreds of meetings tomorrow and wait - Your meetings can always be used by you as excuses....."

"For your information, I don't have to attend hundreds of meetings tomorrow........and even if I have to I can always cancel them...... After all I own the company...." Hanbin casually replied making Yura stare at him in disbeli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter