Who's That

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yura looked at the woman sitting infront of her. Elder to her by three years. Her son was sitting beside her, entertaining them with his tales from school.

Meiko Sasaki, one of Yura's favourite seniors was a genius back then and one even now. After passing out ftom Yale with flying colours, the sociology distinction student settled in Australia with her husband.

Currently Yura was asking Mino about school and stuffs. The atmosphere was light and the two were enjoying the conversation when suddenly they heard a loud noise.

"Mino....Go inside....You can play with Appa" Meiko said.

Mino obediently nodded in response and went inside.

Yura and Meiko headed towards the main gate.On seeing them the guards opened the gate.

Yura had a hard time controlling her laughter when she saw the scene outside.

Three of the guards had caught a man who was shouting and struggling to be free.

The man had shoulder length brown hair with liliac highlights. He wore a light pink shirt with red floral patterns and brown quaters. He was wearing a pair of flip-flops and bright yellow nerd glasses.

"Let me go! Off with your filthy hands" the man screamed.

His voice, which although was in a faked American accent, sounded familiar to both Yura and Meiko.

"Excuse me, Sir, but you were about to tresspass into a private estate.....I hope you better have a proper reason as to why you're so excited for being here..." Yura

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter