Where There Is A Will.......There Is A Way

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Seriously Meiko did he buy your blunt lie?" Seo Jun asked, before laughing like some lunatic.

"God! Jun-ah how many times can you ask the same question? I mean aren't you tired of listening to the same answer?" Meiko retorted

"I know......its just that Niel.......He isn't somebody you can get tricked so easily..... from my experience he isn't someone who gives up easily." Seo Jun said, getting a little serious.

"Its been like more than 5 years since we last had a talk with him..." Chi Hoon stated

Seo Jun was silent for a moment before replying, "You know what Hoon-ah? People might change but their habits don't change so easily..."

"Enough of talking about that psycho...He must be getting hiccups.....Lets just continue with our own work." Meiko said, finally putting an end to the topic.

Everything was fine until Yura barged into the room, panting heavily because of running.....

"Hanbin...,....... met with an accideny." she blurted out.

The trio present in the room all looked at Yura with surprise.

"What?" Seo Jun asked, shocked

"Hanbin met with an accident." she replied, her voice and face devoid of any expression.

Crossing her fingers behind her back, Meiko asked, " Is Hanbin-ah okay?"

Yura didn't reply

"Yura-ah?" Meiko asked again.

"Hanbin..... he is okay.......Hanbin's okay! But HE is not! Yura whispered.

"Yura-ah what exactly happened?" Seo Jun asked

"I.......Hanbin had gone for a drive around the estate when NIEL threw himself at the car and now he's lying at the Hospital with several factures....." Yura muttered.

"Okay.....and where is Hanbin?" Chi Hoon asked

Yura breathed out a heavy sigh before replying, " He's being interrogated by the cops...... they are still waiting for Niel to gain consciousness.

"Meiko and Yura-ah stay back here while Hoon-ah and I go and check on them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter