Finalising The Final Goodbyes

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you dare continue with your 'I'm innocent' talk!" Yura thundered.

"Like I said, it isn't exactly like what tye tabloids are showing." Hanbin replied.

"Hell to do with you and you're excuse! For heaven's sake Hanbin, just for once could you exactly tell me why in the world did you have to roam around tge streets of Osaka with Hime when I was in Osaka itself?"

"You know what Yura? I'm a free citizen of a democratic country and I don't think that I need to explain my each and every action to you"

"Yeah you are correct.......but if you wanted your bloddy affair to get publicised, why in the world did you chose the place I'd gone to?"

"Affair? You are tge one whose been having it with that worthless-piece-of- Yura...... Don't act like I don't know whats going on between you and Taehyung..."

"Oh please! Do tell me what's going on between me and Taehyung? Seriously Hanbin, I never thought that you could stoop so low and let your imagination run THIS wild.."

"What the hell do you think Yura? I'm not the one whose imagination is running wild......."

"Yeah you're correct Hanbin - MY IMAGINATION IS RUNNING WILD! After seeing all those articles about your little get away with Hime, I can't help it"

"You read it on articles......But I saw you and your V TOGETHER and that too at 'your' house......."

"Oh ! So that's what you've been doing? Stalking me?"

"Stalking you? Even if it were the LA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter