Blinded Yet Stubborn

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung!" What a plesant surprise!" Yura greated as one of the servants of the Kang Mansion opened the door and let the guest in.

"C'mon Yura i should be the one saying that dialogue" Taehyung smiled and took the seat across Yura's in the lounge.

"Still cocky as ever......so.... can i know the reason of your visit?" Yura asked

"Well I'm here to meet Seo Jun (Yura's elder brother)" Taehyung replied.

"He's not yet home" Yura informed.

"So what? I'll just call him up and then we'll hang out as usual" Taehyung optimistically pointed out.

"If you do that, then Jennie (Yura's bbf & Seo Jun's fiancee )is surely gonna shred you into pieces...." Yura smirked.

"As if Seo Jun would allow that!" Taehyung protested.

"Well......... you see, i sincerely doubt that you habour feelings for my brother.....If my sister-in-law, who happens to be my best friend hears about this,then i'm sure you'll end up dead somewhere!" Yura joked

"YURA I'M NOT GAY!" I just happen to admire tye coolest, smartest and the most talented being on this planet." Taehyung said.

"Yeah yeah..." Yura joked

"Yeah! And besides...... I......I still like you" Taehyung confessed, his confession Yura off guard.

"C'mon Taehyung-ah!" How can you say this!?" Yura asked.

"Because its tye truth Yura.."

"Taehyung-ah....... You've always known that I've only liked you as a friend....That was why I chose Hanbin.... because I love him.... and besides I'm already marrief" Yura stated pointing at the plain platinum wedding band with one single solitaire diamond on the ring finger on her left hand.

Taehyung sighed heavily before saying, "Yura.......I'm sorry. I know that you're married and all but.......I can't help change the way I feel about you..."

"C'mon Taehyung-ah.... I don't want to lose my friend over something this stupid.......Trust me, you'll get over me soon enough....I mean if someone like Daniel ( Yura's psycho lover) could get over me, why can't you? Anyways , how about going out for a cup of coffee? It might clear your head" Yura light-heartedly said.

"sure why not?" Taehyung replied

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter