The Flashback Week (Day 1)

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Frankly speaking I'd prefer spending the rest of my life in PRISON rather than to have him around." Hanbin complained as Niel joined the gang for breakfast.

"Good Morning everyone......and especially to you, Yura, my Sweetheart." Daniel greeeted.

Yura lost her apetite on hearing Niel's endearment word. But she was not the only one to lose her apetite. In the flash of a second, Hanbin stood up from his chair. Given to the fact that he was 6 feet tall, he towered over Niel, who stood a modest 5 feet 8 inches.

"Like I've already warned you..........better watch your tongue when you're addressing 'MY' wife.......Or else I swear you won't get a next time to correct your mistake." Hanbin literally growled.

Niel gulped. Seeing that Hanbin could just lash out his anger at Niel with the crokeries around, Chi Hoon said, "Go easy boys!" trying to pacify the situation.

But Hanbin sarcastically replied, "Hyung, I guess that your dialogue won't be working on this freak....since he himself is confused about his gender....and then left the breakfast table in irritation.

"Never thought Hanbin-ah would get this fired up at this time." Suzy remarked

"I'll go and talk to him." Yura stated.

She hurriedly walked to their 'shared' room.

"Come on in" Hanbin finally replied after the fourth knock

"Gwenchana? (Are you okay?)" Yura asked, as soon as she entered the room before closing the door.

Hanbin did not reply he was still staring at the grand piano in Yura's room.

Yura had told him a long time back that her father had presented her mother with that piano on their first anniversary. The piano had actually been given to Seo Jun who eventually shifted it to Yura's room because of her growing love for music.

The grand piano was white in colour and was made by the finest artists from Vienna.

"You can play it............if you want to........the rooms are sound proof." Yura stated

"Its been like more than 8 years since I've last played it....." Hanbin replied.

Yura sat beside Hanbin and looked at him saying, "I remember the last time you played.....it was on our school farewell.....You played Canon D Major and I think you forgot the piece somewhere in the middle"

"No I did not" Hanbin protested

"C'mon I remember you 'nearly' messed it up."

"Okay fine......'nearly' messed it up.....But I didn't"

"Whatever! You still remember it?" Yura asked<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter