Waking Up To Another Sunny Day

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yura.....Ireona (Wake Up)! Someone’s here to see you.” An annoyingly familiar voice gently informed her, gently tugging her quilt.

“Buzz Off Hanbin!” she sleepily replied, pushing Hanbin away.

“Chakaman! Hanbin!” (Wait! Hanbin!) she thought, before opening her eyes, bewildered.

“You.....you came!” she exclaimed, sitting up straight.

“Yes  I did come...Yamamoto is waiting outside with your breakfast......I guess it’ll be awkward if I open the door” Hanbin replied

Yura shrugged and stated, “No,it wont!”

Hanbin nodded and opened the door.

Yamamoto, the trusted butler of the Kang Mansion entered with the breakfast trolley.

“Miss Yura, your breakfast consisting of black tea, French toasts and fruit salad and Sir Hanbin your’s consisting of your black coffee and normal toast” Yamamoto stated, unveiling the dishes.

“Well, Sir Won Bin (Yura’s Dad) has asked me to inform you that Miss Jennie will be coming to visit you both this afternoon and then Miss Yura and Sir Hanbin you are supposed to host the party for Sir Seo Jun and Miss Jennie’s upcoming marriage this afternoon.” Yamamoto informed and curteously took his leave.

“He sure is stuck up with the titles and the formality.” Hanbin remarked closing the door.

Yura smiled and sipped on her tea.....Nothing tasted better than tea in the morning.

“So when did kyou arrive?” Yura asked

Hanbin sat beside her ( actually a little far from beside since he sat at the edge of her bed ) and taking a bite of his toast replied, “Yesterday......I mean early in the morning today while you were sleeping.”

“Oh...... and how come you landed up in my room?” Yura asked, embarrased as well as a bit suspicious.

“Well Seo Jun hyung came to receive me...Even Chi Hoon hyung was there. And he was.......suspicious. So on reaching here, I thought that asking for a spare room would be......something that’d arise questions so  I.....Well that’s how I landed up in your room.....But I SWEAR  I slept on that chair.” Hanbin ‘stutteringly’ replied, pointing at Yura’s former study table and chair.

Yura laughed on hearing this whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter