The Flashback Week (Day 7) : The Wedding

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my God! You're getting married Jen!" Yura  hysterically stated looking at her best friend.

Jennie's eyes widened on hearing this.

"C'mon Yura-ah you're scaring her......" Kahi said.

Yura was the bridesmaid of Jennie just like she'd been hers. To Yura, who'd grown up with Jennie, Jen had always struck as someone who was more of a daredevil rather than some delicate darling. But looking at a flushed Jennie who was nervous to the extreme, Yura was surprised.

"Yura-ah I'm scared to death! What if something goes wrong? What if I do something that's wrong?" Jennie asked.

"Don't worry everything will be alright Jen....now since your wedding is exactly three hours away why don't you go and change into your wedding dress?" Yura suggested with a reassuring smile.

Jennie smiled and rushed inside the changing room.

Currently Yura, Kahi, and Nana were at Jennie's place while Suzy and Meiko  were at the Kang Mansion, busy preparing and checking the guestlist.

Kahi and Nana were talking about how nervous they were before their wedding which had taken place some years back.

During their entire conversation, Yura was totally lost in her own thoughts. She was mad at Hanbin. How dare he say stuffs like, "Jagi-ah let's not get divorced" so easily when he was the one who'd brought up the entire divorce thing himself?

She avoided  talking to him since yesterday..... But she knew that she couldn't ignore or avoid him especially today. She was brought back to reality with Jen asking, "Do I look okay?"

Looking at her best friend who was practically looking gorgeous, Yura  replied, "You look stunning...... " As soon as the words left Yura was back to the previous days events. Hanbin had told her the exact same thing! This couldn't get any more worse than this......she had to stop thinking about it and him......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Geez Jun-ah calm down...We'll find your watch....." Chi Hoon reassured the groom.

"We better........ or else I swear I can't get married !" Seo Jun seriously replied to which Chi Hoon replied, "Man......are you getting married to your Rolex or Jennie?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hanbin sighed in frustration once again......Damn! His bow was not  getting made properly...... The whole time his mind was preoccupied by the previous days events......And the best thing - Yura was not  even talking to him.

"Yaaah Hanbin you've spent about half an hour working on that stupid bow! You're still not ready and we are supposed to be there at the church in less than an hour....this is what happens when you don't give your freaking consent to Readymade bows!" Taehyung scoffed, as he eyed his dishevelled rival.

"Taehyung-ah, Chris is outside, searching for you." A voice sounded as the door to the changing room creaked open.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter