Delayed

Saving All My Love For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Looking at the one person she’d  looked upto all her life, Yura couldn’t believe her ears.

Since when had her Appa become so superstitious?

She would’ve loved saying that old age was the reason behind her father and his superstitious BUT then again her father had just celebrated his fifty-first birthday two months ago – obviously indicated the fact that he was surely being PARANOID.

KANG WON BIN, one of Japan’s most renowned personalities, who even after stepping down from the Kang Real Estate Empire that he’d created almost four years ago was still revered by eminent figures in the business world as well as the upcoming entrepreneurs, had so easily postponed his son’s wedding which was supposed to take place the day after by a week just because the priest who was supposed to conduct the marriage GOT SICK!

“Father Caledon was the one who’d gotten me and Aragaki married...And I want my son to start his married life with his blessings” her Dad stated or rather declared.!

And so, Seo Jun’s wedding was postponed by a week.

When her Dad had broken the news, Seo Jun’s face looked both relieved and surprised. The media was making stories up like “Seo Jun backs out of marriage and stuffs” , but both Seo Jun and Jennie had cleared the situation out to them.

All the guests would be staying back in Osaka for the whole week which made it even worse for Yura because this meant that Hanbin too would be staying back with them, in HE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter